OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Do the players freeze out porzingis on purpose? Serious question. He was open multiple times throughout the game and no one looked to pass it to him.

Lopez gets more M's annually than he gets minutes per game.

Lopez plays 14 minutes, we paid this guy big bucks to not play :lol: :smh:
wow...I didn't realize it was that bad. I really don't get why Fisher doesn't play RoLo, but he,lol play Sasha and Lance for 20 minutes.

Initially I thought maybe we were exaggerating...but nah, this dude is not a good coach. Not at all.

Phil has to try to help this dude along the way, if he hasn't already.

We win games in spite of our head coach. That's a big problem.

Well Thomas and Seraphin both played good games, and I guess Fisher just forgot about Lopez after he got into foul trouble early in the game. lol

Do the players freeze out porzingis on purpose? Serious question. He was open multiple times throughout the game and no one looked to pass it to him.

Maybe it's jist the rookie treatment. I think he is clearly underutilized.

Miss woodson yet?

**** dantoni that snake oil salesman pringles looking mustache man

Floyd Mayweather is at our D-League game tonight 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Floyd Mayweather offered some advice to Jimmer Fredette from his courtside seat at the Westchester Knicks game on Monday. "He just kept telling me to shoot it," Fredette said. "And I was like, 'Alright, I'll shoot it.'" Fredette had a game-high 37 points in Westchester's win.

View media item 1809732

Last edited:
cant take Jimmer serious :lol:

While Coach Fish had Vujacic guarding Oladipo &
is giving Lance Thomas the green light for game winners,
Cle was rotting on the bench.

Jimmer Fredette :pimp: He's gonna be our sixthman of the year one day. :lol:

Knicks better be 3-0 or 2-1 in next three games.

Call Jimmer up and make Sasha inactive each night. Hire a hypnotist to brainwash Fisher into becoming a good coach. Flourish.

Ineptitude is a good word too describe Fisher and his tactics. Bumbling idiot also comes to mind. Over his head is another phrase.

He thinks he can channel his inner Phil, doing the "I'm gonna let the guys figure this out themselves, eff the timeout."

what he fails to realize is
1) you are not Phil jackson
2) this is not the personnel to do that with. A majority of our ball handlers are very young.
3 youre not phil jackson, get your own technique
4) you are not Phil Jackson

I want to believe in Phil, and for the most parts, i believe he was correct and is on the right path .

That being said, I also believe he hired the wrong guy.

Derek fisher has never been a "high bball IQ" type of guy. Noone would say that about his game. I think Phil saw the qualities that he did possess ( hard working, grind it out, leader of the players union ) and believed he could lead men into battle.

Unfortunately, this isnt a boardroom.

He's shown his inability on the X and O side of things. He pretty much came in to teach the triangle, and then the rest of the offense is freestyle.

Anyone got any videos of us running non triangle plays?

He doesnt even encourage PnR. We have a potentially devesating PnR tandem in Melo and Porzingis, and he barely exploits it.

This guy serves better as a GM than he would a coach.

I dont think he has the natural ability it takes to be a head coach in the league. A GM? Maybe. A head coach, no. Does anyone get what I'm trying to say about his demeanor and style?

We want Rambis. Son has put in his dues.

Hey guys, i have a stubhub question...

I bought a pair of tix for MLK day, January 18, against the Sixers on stubhub a couple weeks ago for myself and my daughter as part of her X-Mas gifts.

I got an email from stubhub that says the tix wont be available to print until the 16th of January.

My 2 part question is:
Has anyone dealt with this issue before, are the tix a gauranteed to be there come January or can the seller renig last minute?
Also..
If everything is fine with the tix and this is a normal procedure for tix bought so far in advance what can i do to create a "fake" ticket to wrap up as a gift for x-mas day? Planned to wrap it along with a Porzingis jersey...

Hey guys, i have a stubhub question...

I bought a pair of tix for MLK day, January 18, against the Sixers on stubhub a couple weeks ago for myself and my daughter as part of her X-Mas gifts.

I got an email from stubhub that says the tix wont be available to print until the 16th of January.

My 2 part question is:
Has anyone dealt with this issue before, are the tix a gauranteed to be there come January or can the seller renig last minute?
Also..
If everything is fine with the tix and this is a normal procedure for tix bought so far in advance what can i do to create a "fake" ticket to wrap up as a gift for x-mas day? Planned to wrap it along with a Porzingis jersey...

Can you print out the order confirmation? its not the same but at least she knows you will be going.

In regards to the actual ticket stub hub asks the seller when they will have the tickets if the dont upload them when listing so they prob just chose the last day available because they are lazy. What will save you is that if they dont upload them stub hub guarantees you seats so they will just give you another pair of ticket that are similar.

Ineptitude is a good word too describe Fisher and his tactics. Bumbling idiot also comes to mind. Over his head is another phrase.

He thinks he can channel his inner Phil, doing the "I'm gonna let the guys figure this out themselves, eff the timeout."

what he fails to realize is
1) you are not Phil jackson
2) this is not the personnel to do that with. A majority of our ball handlers are very young.
3 youre not phil jackson, get your own technique
4) you are not Phil Jackson

I want to believe in Phil, and for the most parts, i believe he was correct and is on the right path .

That being said, I also believe he hired the wrong guy.

Derek fisher has never been a "high bball IQ" type of guy. Noone would say that about his game. I think Phil saw the qualities that he did possess ( hard working, grind it out, leader of the players union ) and believed he could lead men into battle.

Unfortunately, this isnt a boardroom.

He's shown his inability on the X and O side of things. He pretty much came in to teach the triangle, and then the rest of the offense is freestyle.

Anyone got any videos of us running non triangle plays?

He doesnt even encourage PnR. We have a potentially devesating PnR tandem in Melo and Porzingis, and he barely exploits it.

This guy serves better as a GM than he would a coach.

I dont think he has the natural ability it takes to be a head coach in the league. A GM? Maybe. A head coach, no. Does anyone get what I'm trying to say about his demeanor and style?

We want Rambis. Son has put in his dues.
Great post. Agree with pretty much every thing you said here...including the bolded parts.
laugh.gif

That Zach Lowe piece was good. Never really got into his stuff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom