OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Hey guys, i have a stubhub question...

I bought a pair of tix for MLK day, January 18, against the Sixers on stubhub a couple weeks ago for myself and my daughter as part of her X-Mas gifts.

I got an email from stubhub that says the tix wont be available to print until the 16th of January.

My 2 part question is:
Has anyone dealt with this issue before, are the tix a gauranteed to be there come January or can the seller renig last minute?
Also..
If everything is fine with the tix and this is a normal procedure for tix bought so far in advance what can i do to create a "fake" ticket to wrap up as a gift for x-mas day? Planned to wrap it along with a Porzingis jersey...

The tickets will be fine. I think they do this to limit the amount of times paper tickets are transfered. I am doing the same thing for my son for the same game. It is a pain as I wanted the seats in hand, but the order confirmation should suffice. I wish people still bought hard tickets.

Last edited:
Can you print out the order confirmation? its not the same but at least she knows you will be going.

In regards to the actual ticket stub hub asks the seller when they will have the tickets if the dont upload them when listing so they prob just chose the last day available because they are lazy. What will save you is that if they dont upload them stub hub guarantees you seats so they will just give you another pair of ticket that are similar.

I don't think it's the seller not having them in hand since it's for all electronic tickets for all games (besides ones within 72 hours).

Can you print out the order confirmation? its not the same but at least she knows you will be going.

In regards to the actual ticket stub hub asks the seller when they will have the tickets if the dont upload them when listing so they prob just chose the last day available because they are lazy. What will save you is that if they dont upload them stub hub guarantees you seats so they will just give you another pair of ticket that are similar.

I don't think it's the seller not having them in hand since it's for all electronic tickets for all games (besides ones within 72 hours).

Oh ok its different for islanders/nets tickets maybe its a MSG thing

I've been trying to take it easy and not go off about Fish, but it's getting to be a bit much. This dude is showing far too much incompetence. The Knicks are too talented this year to underperform in key moments the way we have. Fisher has some of the worst rotations I have seen

The knicks defensive philosophy is to force opponents to take nid range shots but our offensive philosophy is to take midrange shots :lol: **** the triangle

Hey guys, i have a stubhub question...

I bought a pair of tix for MLK day, January 18, against the Sixers on stubhub a couple weeks ago for myself and my daughter as part of her X-Mas gifts.

I got an email from stubhub that says the tix wont be available to print until the 16th of January.

My 2 part question is:
Has anyone dealt with this issue before, are the tix a gauranteed to be there come January or can the seller renig last minute?
Also..
If everything is fine with the tix and this is a normal procedure for tix bought so far in advance what can i do to create a "fake" ticket to wrap up as a gift for x-mas day? Planned to wrap it along with a Porzingis jersey...
you're guaranteed to have the tickets you bought or better ones from stubhub in time for the event. if you remember last years superbowl, there were situations like yours with sellers not being able to fulfill orders that were placed already, so stubhub had to go through outside sources to fulfill orders. just communicate with them if you dont get the tickets on the 16th or thereafter. 

just print the order confirmation out in place of the tickets and explain they cant be delivered until the 16th. 

Fisher is so horrific.. he has no clue.

Lopez and OQuinn have been complete busts this season so far, unfortunately.

DWill is what we thought he would be.

Afflalo is showing positive signs.

Grant and Galloway still need more minutes...

Calderon doing his best Toney Douglas impersonation going east and west just doesn't do it for me despite his solid spot shooting time to time.. He really is a mess on defense and getting others involved..

And this Lance Thomas ****t. forget about it. He's gonna be gettin 25+ dreadful minutes a night with this clown as our coach.

Phil just lay the damn axe down already...

Repped everyone who helped. Definitely feel better. Thanks a lot.

Im gonna edit and print out a replica ticket on some heavy gloss paper.

This will be her first Knick game and I wanna make it special when she opens her gift and the ticket falls out.

Luke Walton named coach of the month despite not being credited w/ a single win in their 19-0 start. Take that however you'd like.

Fisher = 8 wins

Walton = 0 wins

Knicks > Warriors? 
nerd.gif

man i'm glad the sixers finally won tonight. there was a part of me wishing it wouldn't be against the knicks. cause it was totally possible

Last edited:
i honestly still cant figure out if we've been over or under achieving.  like i see fishers deficiencies and just overall cluelessness at times but when i look at our roster and who we've played i cant be mad at our record.  we got guys who probably don't even belong in the league playing heavy minutes.  

Last edited:
Gabegramz, that's great! I hope Knicks do something special on your kid's first game.

If you ordered tickets through your Stubhub account, you can always check out order status on Stubhub app. The app is really good. It even saves your current and past orders. It also allows you to see tracking.

Ian Begley ESPN Staff Writer
Nice job by the Knicks, who hosted 11-year-old Edward Gelormino from the Make A Wish Foundation at practice Tuesday at MSG. He'll lead the team onto the court for pregame intros Wednesday. (Photo via Dave Saffran/MSG Photos)
View media item 1811265

Back
Top Bottom