OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Are KP's team mates jealous? Or is Fisher a complete moron? Which one? I swear, please, let's get the movement going. #FireFisher

lance thomas 36 minutes ? 
grin.gif

Last edited:
Lance Thomas played well IMO, yeah that 3 was uncalled for but whatever.
Lets talk about the fact that our guards cannot penetrate or create offense for anybody else along with turning the ball over (Gallo and Caldo I'm talking to y'all....especially Gallo)

If Gallo not hitting 3'a he's kinda lost out there...we need a pg who can create BADLY man...even Pablo Prigioni could create offense at his age right now for the team :lol:

That moving screen that was IGNORED by the Refs thooooooo :smh: :smh: :smh:

I just got home.

How the hell did we manage to lose this game? Last I checked we were up three with a minute thirty left on the game clock.:smh:

there's a demon haunting this franchise and this arena.. and he waits until the 4th quarter to whip his D out and shove it up any orange and blue hole he could find.

inexplicable. i want to blame it on fisher but im just tired.

we gotta grow up more than jahlil okafor. losing this way hurts more than a blowout.

get it together .....

@IanBegley: Kristaps Porzingis on Dwight Howard dunk: "He got me." He asked teammates when NY plays HOU next next because "I want to get him back."

The Iron Sheik ‏@the_ironsheik 23m23 minutes ago
DWIGHT HOWARD FIRST TIME HE IMPRESS ME AFTER HE DUNK OVER THE NIKOLAI VOLKOFF SON

:rofl:

man, I love Sheik

y'all missin' out if you're not following

really tough loss tonight. kristaps makes a huge difference on both ends. momentum changes, other players get more involved. he can't be sitting at crucial moments

afflaflo had a great gam. seraphin has as good game as can be expected from him. too many turnovers and bad shots

phil needs to have an intervention with fisher because he should expect more from this team. everyone should expect more. fisher is not putting this team in position to win

HerringWSJ: Knicks managed to lose tonight despite shooting 57.7% from the field. First time since 2013 an NBA team has lost while shooting that well.

Back
Top Bottom