OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Cqjdck4WgAEknPX.jpg:large
Thats my PG 
nthat.gif

Bruh this dude Rose

I **** with his delusion and candidness, **** is winning me over :lol:

Last edited:
Derrick has to experience the NY lifestyle since he cant read remember?
cant wait til mans lace up a pair of Timbs...

but his people gotta stop passing him the spliff, dude is wylin out with all the 'headline' talk. this exactly what the NY media likes, then if / when it doesnt come true, theyll throw it back in our faces. pause.

... him talking like this to the media, reminds me of when Steph was hype about ZBo & Curry. like chill man :rofl:

also, Willy just looks likes he plays soft. on some 'lite' version of Pau type

Last edited:
i actually read what boeheim said about denver and he was right. they really didnt do much to put him in the postiion to win, and he did make them much better. same situation with new york. other than our magical 12-13 season and MAYBE this one, melo really hasnt ever been close to realistically even competing for a chip. so what he said isnt TOO far off. melo is unfortunately falling into the same category as my boy AI.

Boeheim is right about the past. But not the present. This team is about to be so nice this season provided they stay healthy. They want this more than everyone. We will all soon see that...

Ya about to see that fire that Noah used to have for Chicago, in New York

Ya about to see that look on Rose eyes when he faces against opposing point guards, when Chicago USED to appreciate him.

Ya in good hands man. Like ya said, folks hate NY bc its NY. NY BOUT TO SHOW OUT

Coming from, "Just a kid from the midwest"

Last edited:
melo had a ****** squad for a couple years now... it aint his fault his last 2 pg's was shane larkin and a washed jose calderon. 

was looking at the roster last night then went to look for tickets... lol

Back
Top Bottom