OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Never got the "back peddling" comment. What was he suppose to do? Stay there and get mauled/tackled by 8 dudes.
Do you remember that fight?! Melo was under the other basket when he finished back pedaling. :lol: def not a good video to support thug Melo :rofl:

dude said he got "got" for his wallet, then later that night cameras showed him at security taking out his wallet

Last edited:
Melo went from Stop Snitchin' to marching in Baltimore/hanging with the kids in the favelas/speaking out on social issues.

I'm proud of that dude.

melo+hit.gif

Never forget.

Where the gif of JR rolling on the floor :lol:

Melo was basically saying even if he doesn't win an NBA title he has a championship at Syracuse, gold medals, a bunch of ASG appearances, & a **** ton of points to look back on and say he had a good career.

exactly... this is why stephen a looks so dumb... melo cares about winning and im pretty sure it upsets him to see his boys in the playoffs every year while hes watching at home... hes just not into the super teams and rather win 1 on his own terms like dirk... that gets respect from me...

I don't believe that narrative about Melo. Dude just ****** up wanting to get paid upfront the first time around unlike the other 03 class. Then he ****** up again in 2010 creating a Knicks-Nets bidding war. And then his main teammate was an awful fit with him who was injury prone. And he stayed in NY because his legacy doesn't matter as much as guys like Lebron and he probably won't win a title no matter where he goes because he doesn't have that kind of impact. He'd rather just build his brand and be in the city he loves at this point because he's not going to be in that discussion.

Dude tried to do the super team thing here and he and our management failed.

I still mess with him but not the revisionist history

Back
Top Bottom