OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
I make it a point to avoid SAS's trolling and almost every other sports talking head for that matter. The regular fan, who is passionate about the game, usually has better insight, without the agendas.

But I listened to first couple minutes of his Melo rant, cause it kept popping up on my YouTube homepage and I was disgusted.

He was dead wrong for that.

That was a personal smear segment. He sounded like he was begging fans to return their tickets and blame it on Melo's statement.

Like he was actively trying to spark a larger situation. That's foul man. Especially over such an innocuous statement from a dude that's already an easy media target.

Son's overseas trying to win gold for the country and you're making a mountain over a molehill, slandering his character.

Foul.

Last edited:
Max knows what he's talking about.

I feel like ESPN told him to dumb it down for First Take & SportsNation.

Melo must be going for the world boss title. Chillin in the favelas watching someone paint your mural is some G ****.

idc what yall say about kellerman. dude is an *** clown with an extremely punchable face. idc what they told him to do for the show. once a sell out, always a sell out. dude cant slander melo when he's as real as max will ever be. this year alone melo has shown that he has bigger cajones then any other of these sucked off "stars". wheres bron at? steph? harden? too scared of zika to even play for your country, while melo out here in the favellas. im not tryna sound like a melo rider, but dude NEVER EVER has gotten half the respect as cry baby bron or har_en. he inspired the "brotherhood" to speak out about our recent social and policital issues, but they tryna talk about how his 3pt celebration is distasteful. shove that **** allllllll the way up.

The Knicks fortune will change once the fans all get behind their guy. It's been Melo haters since 2010. Never supported this dude and he is more than worthy of it.

Now that he's getting international love, a lot of those idiots are ghost. Gotta ride this wave into the season...

He has a better chance for a ring in Brazil.

I see your rationale

03-Workers-Stadium.png

Back
Top Bottom