OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
you guys might know...

anywhere i can get the carmelo anthony usab jersey in either blue or white??

been going a lot of store in long island and manhattan (niketown nyc /rf, champs, footaction, footlocker, finishline)... nowhere

ndc doesnt have it either

you guys might know...

anywhere i can get the carmelo anthony usab jersey in either blue or white??

been going a lot of store in long island and manhattan (niketown nyc /rf, champs, footaction, footlocker, finishline)... nowhere

ndc doesnt have it either
Not authentic but you can customize one here. Only way to get one I have seen. http://store.nba.com/Carmelo_Anthony_Gear

LOL I wouldn't even acknowledge that...the amount of petty things I've seen these athletes do during these events

**** Phil mushdick corny *** white man can go suck a lemon. Type of dude that routinely sucks golf balls through garden hoses.

Did you read the article lolololol. It was stereo typing at its finest. Truthfully he probably needs to fired for that. How that got into the Post I have no idea.

I read a few lines before I closed it. Son is a straight up assclown. Same dude who thinks Chance the Rapper is a street thug. :lol: The post always been toilet paper tho I'm not surprised.

Jesus Shuttlesworth?

nerd.gif
The man is 41. I'm good on that.

I'm not excited or anything about the possibility, just thought I'd make my guys aware of the talk...

Spike recruiting heavy :lol:

I wouldn't be upset if he did sign here tho. We could definitely use a shooter off the bench like him. If we don't get him, I doubt I remember there was a possibility next year.

Been stated before but the post can't compete with the times so they have to cater to a niche crowd

still havent found a USA Olympic Melo jersey

saw a bunch of Durant and Kyrie

found and copped a Knicks home swingman on sale instead

Back
Top Bottom