Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Oh? post pics of your cooked *** carmines you just got
laugh.gif
The shoe over all looks clean,it just the paint peeling on the heel. 

Resell prices slowly creeping back up????

Seem them last week going for $220, now Im seeing $230-$240

For anyone who was asking how the shoe would look after you strip the polyeurathene coating off, it will look like this. It's not nearly as stiff as when I bought them and you can feel the leather quality. They're really Close to the 2004 quality. It's hard to pick up in the pics but you can even see the side is starting to crease and form more to a natural shape
okay but why would you want to do this?? you just adding age to the sneakers... now the shoe will crease easier...i dont know about you others but after i wear a shoe i stuff the paper back in the shoe, factory lace and stuff back in the box to keep its original shape...after time the shoe will start to show age..but i guess everyones different

okay but why would you want to do this?? you just adding age to the sneakers... now the shoe will crease easier...i dont know about you others but after i wear a shoe i stuff the paper back in the shoe, factory lace and stuff back in the box to keep its original shape...after time the shoe will start to show age..but i guess everyones different
You do know these are sneakers right?

I give mine a quick clean after a few wears and back in the box they go with the paper. Factory lace? Na 
laugh.gif
. Imagine re factory lacing 5s and 6s

I actually like the factory lace. the only reason i let my recent purchases sit for a couple weeks just looking at them. However I am much too lazy to factory lace them, I hardly have time to clean them.

I keep my 6s and plan on keeping 5s factory laced (I tuck the laces in my shoes to show of the lace lock). My 12s I lace like this:

when you untie your shoes and loosen the laces you dont pull the laces tight before you put them in the box? you just throw the sneaker in the box with the laces everywhere? thats how the shoes start to look crappy..if you take the extra step your shoes will look good for a long time..you shoud be repremanding the dudes that dont wear their sneakers at all..i have many og sneakers that look pristine till this day 

Last edited:
Are you guys really in here talking about how you lace them when you put them back in the box lol I promise you, it's not that serious...

Last edited:
Wore these today and Nike forgot to put the Air in them.
No plush walking on cotton feel.
Not uncomfortable but not plush like I was expecting.

I take mine out the box...unlace the top hole or 2 and rock em like that...even show the bunny ears...I dgaf same way I've always did it since I was a kid lol

Last edited:

im 32 and dont really care about creasing. theyre just shoes. if i want another pair DS, ill go cop another. personally, i find the 12s much more comfortable when broken in so thats why i wanted to do this. the first time i put these on (and french blues), they felt so stiff.

im 32 and dont really care about creasing. theyre just shoes. if i want another pair DS, ill go cop another. personally, i find the 12s much more comfortable when broken in so thats why i wanted to do this. the first time i put these on (and french blues), they felt so stiff.
I hear ya. I can say these shoes do look good when they are beat like the 1s,3s and 4s

Last edited:
I hear ya. I can say these shoes do look good when they are beat like the 1s,3s and 4s

I agree, those do look good broken in. I used to be the type to always wear the wearable shoe trees in my shoe to keep them crisp but they hurt like hell and mess up your feet over time. It makes no sense to preserve Jordans because they re-retro every few years

Back
Top Bottom