Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

y'all wearing y'all kicks the first day? I wait 6 months on Js
I used to wait months before wearing my kicks.  Now not so much.

I don't have time to wear them as much (work schedule and all), so now I just wear them by the seasons.

Spring/summer months (low cuts, flyknits, runners).  The fall and winter months is when I wear Js most of the time.

........ only pairs I wore immediately after the release where the White/Cement NA 4s and '15 Chi 1s

Last edited:

y'all wearing y'all kicks the first day? I wait 6 months on Js

Yes, why would I wait six months to wear a shoe. I think people care too much if someone has on the same shoes. Personally I think it's childish.
all my 6s from the year of the 6 are still deadstock except the all infrareds. bout to bring them out now, joints gonna be to clean compared to everyone else

got another pear from snkrs..keeping both, this shoe is the best retro in years to me..they also smell amazing

View media item 2070456
View media item 2070457
For anyone who was asking how the shoe would look after you strip the polyeurathene coating off, it will look like this. It's not nearly as stiff as when I bought them and you can feel the leather quality. They're really Close to the 2004 quality. It's hard to pick up in the pics but you can even see the side is starting to crease and form more to a natural shape

The week of this release I was super busy. On top of work I was preparing to have all my family over for my house warming. Didn't have time for raffles. RD came and on my way to Home Depot I tried copping on NDC but failed. The FTL etc restock happened and again I couldn't get through.

Finally I happened to be on my phone when @j23app tweeted the NDC restock and I got through. S/o to him. I really wanted these and glad to have them. Quality is good IMO

View media item 2070609

The week of this release I was super busy. On top of work I was preparing to have all my family over for my house warming. Didn't have time for raffles. RD came and on my way to Home Depot I tried copping on NDC but failed. The FTL etc restock happened and again I couldn't get through.

Finally I happened to be on my phone when @j23app tweeted the NDC restock and I got through. S/o to him. I really wanted these and glad to have them. Quality is good IMO

View media item 2070609
grats, looks like you actually got flu games not glu games

Back
Top Bottom