Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

i wanna ask how far you have gotten

In college trying to do something with my life. Some girls I went to school with had babies as soon as they graduated and some boys I went to school with are committing crimes and are in prison.
I just like messin wit you. gotta toughen you up. but that lace job is awful tho, I'm sure jordan would slap you with his ring hand for doin that.

some of you guys are just like 10 year olds. Can't live life without picking on someone. On the internet. In a forum.
Well done boys. Give yourselves a pat on the back. 

We're supposed to be talking about kicks here. 
we were talkin about kicks there, bud
and since you wanna be serious let it be known most of us HERE would still make fun of you in real life. this isn't a forum of scared people bruh :lol:

Lol capes are flapping because someone doesn't care how some random dude on an internet forum ties his shows :rolleyes like go outside and live.

"he's trying too hard not to be like the rest of us. What's wrong with him"

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Knew you'd reply with some silly pseudo-philosophical bs rethoric.
Sure man, there's no such thing as normal, whatever you say.
I'm such a conformist for tying my shoes the way they were designed to be tied.
Let your man tie his kicks like some ballerina flats and get humiliated because he wants to be "unique".
What a bunch of garbage.
laugh.gif
H6ofe.png
  says:

Whatever you say guys, whatever you say  [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

In the past, it was 'normal' for women not to have a vote.

'Normal' for blood diseases to be treated with leeches.

'Normal' for segregation between races.

'Normal' to wear bell bottoms [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] 

If we stick to normal, ish don't change.

Anyway, I don't mean any ill will on any of you, even if you say my comments are 'bs' or garbage (looking at Evolution Fight  and spoonman [emoji]128064[/emoji]).
we were talkin about kicks there, bud
and since you wanna be serious let it be known most of us HERE would still make fun of you in real life. this isn't a forum of scared people bruh
laugh.gif
Point noted bud, but when its like 3 or 4 people ripping one guy, doesn't really seem like banter anymore, when its one way, bruh.

I'll just melt back into the shadows now, but before I do so, let me show my favourite pair of kicks. no Jordans have nuthin on these:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
That awkward moment when a thread is on its last string of dying so randomness keeps it going because we love the shoe so much and hate to see it go to page 2

We comparing segregation to how saka tatertots laces his 12s?

I've seen it all. Please go back to lurking.

1. It's not that serious. It's all jokes towards him.
2. He brings it on himself and KNOWINGLY does it. Every thread he steps in is the same.

some of you guys are just like 10 year olds. Can't live life without picking on someone. On the internet. In a forum.

Well done boys. Give yourselves a pat on the back. 

We're supposed to be talking about kicks here. 
youre caping for the same dude who tried to roast somebodys shorts when that person posted a pic of himself wearing his kicks. karma is a biatch.

In college trying to do something with my life. Some girls I went to school with had babies as soon as they graduated and some boys I went to school with are committing crimes and are in prison.

Don't listen to them bro, wear your shoes how you seem fit. Many youth in the black community end up dead or in jail before their lives begin. You're trying to do something positive, and that's something I can cosign.

Why is it when crime and prison is mentioned, someone has to comment on black youth being dead or in jail ? Just saying

We comparing segregation to how saka tatertots laces his 12s?

I've seen it all. Please go back to lurking.

1. It's not that serious. It's all jokes towards him.
2. He brings it on himself and KNOWINGLY does it. Every thread he steps in is the same.
Sunshine, 

no need to go all 'Fox news' on me and twist my words.

it is evident that comparison was never made. the subject at the time was the idea of 'Normal'.

Nevertheless, point taken, you can ignore that example and take heed of the other examples, like bell bottoms.

youre caping for the same dude who tried to roast somebodys shorts when that person posted a pic of himself wearing his kicks. karma is a biatch.
A very valid point. However I believe there was a misunderstanding due to the shade of the guys shorts being similar to his skin tone.

Anyway, you are right, Karma is king. If you give it, you're gonna get it.

Last edited:
Why is it when crime and prison is mentioned, someone has to comment on black youth being dead or in jail ? Just saying

Maybe because me growing up as a black man, I can say we as a race don't encourage each other enough. At the end of the day, who cares that much about what the next man is wearing? We all spent $190 and should wear the shoe we want to.

Maybe because me growing up as a black man, I can say we as a race don't encourage each other enough. At the end of the day, who cares that much about what the next man is wearing? We all spent $190 and should wear the shoe we want to.
Respect, my brother

Why so serious guys? Gone for a few days to come back to a roast fest 
roll.gif

I feel like my tongue are jank compare to everyone else can you guys post a pic of urs here's mines
Your tongue on the right shoe does kinda have some trapezoid action going on from what I see. It is what it is I guess. 

Back
Top Bottom