**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Short term its going to be awful, but long term we'll be ok. Did not think it would be THIS awful.
sick.gif
this!

and who to blame for this one?
i was watching the uconn/az game....

these Ls though, just terrible,
and we got orlando again on monday....
tired.gif

Damn you can see the clear pain and disgust on Pringles face late in the 4th. Usually he's brushing it off with a straight face and says the same right things after a loss. Wonder what he says now. He was obviously at his ends wits with the starting lineup and who he threw in to the game. Playing Sheldon actually proved to be beneficial but bringing back in Chauncey messed this come back up. Should've benched him and brought in Mason Jr. or kept Carter out there. Should've benched Amar'e too.

Then the mental mistakes costing points, no timely shots, constant breaking of the momentum.

Back in the garden against Dwight.

Originally Posted by RitchDad

i dont know what the infatuation is with douglas, dude is a chucker....chucks up bad shots....is a fouling machine....always walkin with some sort of limp .....not a lick of defense is played by the guy...please enlighten me, maybe you guys know something i don't in regards to toney douglas

all of these points can be applied to "mr big shot" too. The difference is Chauncey has a whole lot more experience and he should know better.

We was doing aight when Douglas was on the floor in the first quarter too, even though i dont like when pringles has TD and Billups on the floor.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

Mike Breen sounded hurt when he was signing off
laugh.gif

That's why y'all kill me w/the hate on him. Breen LOVES his Knicks.
He sucks off the refs too much. I'm thinking he must've tried out to be one. Like when he said the refs missed a call cuz of goal tending after the replay doesn't show clear evidence of it he sounds soooooo apologetic
laugh.gif

But I don't hate on him much and realize he loves the Knicks.

Ehh not much else to say at this point

The team is obviously broken right now, it's just not working

best case scenario is we limp into the playoffs and magically develop some chemistry.

I still have faith, go Knicks

I keep saying it but ya'll don't hear me, we playing with 2.5 starters. Chauncey is done, Toney Douglas is not a starter and will never be on any good team, and Landry is 6 man status. We just gotta weather the storm and retool. And I wasn't on the fire D'Antoni bandwagon before but I think I am now. Watching this defense is nauseating.

Man im glad baseball season is right around the corner, CC, AJ, Hughes, Nova and Garcia?
I think the yanks will be aight.

Aww man he composed himself enough to come out in the post interview with the same jargon. The pain on his face had me thinking he was gonna be extra sad or explode
laugh.gif

I think it's time he sends a message. Next stretch of bad play against ORL put in Carter-Brown-Jeffries. Do it early and often

Oh yeah I'm tired of Turiaf being injured.

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Man im glad baseball season is right around the corner, CC, AJ, Hughes, Nova and Garcia?
Back in the ALCS for sure
pimp.gif

Knicks need some stabilty
getting rid of coach & players is what this team been doin for last 10 years
it just dont work in NBA

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Back in the ALCS for sure
pimp.gif

Back on my gambling !#$#!
AJ needs to step up, i believe Nova is gonna do his thing,

dantoni sounds defeated... i think the can feel the pressure coming and is looking over his shoulder. If he is let go who would be a good replacement?

Originally Posted by Capital B Capital C

dantoni sounds defeated... i think the can feel the pressure coming and is looking over his shoulder. If he is let go who would be a good replacement?
I honestly don't think anyone would be a good enough replacement. If dude gets fired now what is that replacement being hired to do? Inspirational speeches? Couldn't dare implement a new offense unless it's simple as hell.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Shelden with 10 and 9. +7 with him. That's a positive.
+6
But yeah, I was looking at the boxscore and noticed Billups had a +3 and TD had a -12. Chauncey also had 10 assists and zero turnovers.

Back
Top Bottom