**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Our plan is to get 8th seed cause we know we have a good shot at the bulls. DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

you think this is chauncey's way of telling everyone he wants to be back with his family in denver?

he's a proven dude thats why it's kind of shocking to me see him make some really bad decisions

Originally Posted by DubA169

Chauncey is the main problem.
Gotta agree that he has been terrible since his return from injury.

He seems disinterested. And has definitely fallen in love w/his nickname.

Amar'e has been playing with a seeming lack of focus since Billups came back as well. Just very distracted is the vibe I get from him. Or discouraged. I don't know.

Knicks look like trash though. Don't let that 4th quarter fool you.

Originally Posted by RitchDad

toney douglas is trash why do you guys support this dude.....guys shot selection is trash

he's not trash at all. he occasionally makes some bad decisions, but he's a young player with good talent.

inexcusable is making bad decisions when you're a veteran

toney douglas is trash why do you guys support this dude.....guys shot selection is trash
He's a good role player who actually plays his #%! off, even if he has his off games offensively.
Same cannot be said by some of the guys on this roster.

Drastic mid-season trades FTL. Short term its going to be awful, but long term we'll be ok. Did not think ti would be THIS awful.
sick.gif

Mr. BigShot is terrible now. I wasnt happy with the trade before, but now its just disgusting. I felt that he would bring some leadership, he's nothing but a chucker. he lost us games by shooting terrible 3s at the wrong time. We have been set back at least 2 seasons with that trade. How can we let Kwame "Human Garbage" Brown go in on us tonight too?

The coach needs to go after this season. He obviously cant adjust to the players he has, he needs a team full of his type of guys or else he cant do anything.

Amare does not look distracted, but he is looking discouraged at times because he may have expected a QUICK fix.

Just remember we were an average team before this trade, and it was a trade that needed to be made since we were not going to re-sign Chandler anyways, only difference before is that the offense was more in sync and we would win games while giving up 100+ points. With the offense not in sync (nor will it be probably the rest of the year), things will become more exaggerated.

Dude ever since Billups came back from that injury hes been making some wild decisions, Tony Douglas has been solid in my opinion.

i dont know what the infatuation is with douglas, dude is a chucker....chucks up bad shots....is a fouling machine....always walkin with some sort of limp .....not a lick of defense is played by the guy...please enlighten me, maybe you guys know something i don't in regards to toney douglas

Glad I watched uconn vs Arizona. Game was really good. Lamb:pimp: kemba
pimp.gif
man kemba has stepped it up to another level since the big east tournament. I thought he was inconsistent before but he's been proving me wrong

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Dude ever since Billups came back from that injury hes been making some wild decisions, Tony Douglas has been solid in my opinion.

Billups is doo doo right now. He gets praised for taking awful contested 3s. Im not a big fan of Douglas at PG, but he has been playing well as of late. Hes not a awful player, he just needs a roll.

Why are you complaining about Douglas though? He is a role player on this team and gives us energy, you're pointing your finger at the wrong guy right now. Douglas actually plays his tail off on defense, he will get burned time to time but the effort is there, even plays from half court.

We have nobody who can guard the paint, and we don't have a true PG who can create for our teammates, everything is ISO with Amare and Melo and that's not enough.

i dont know what the infatuation is with douglas, dude is a chucker....chucks up bad shots....is a fouling machine....always walkin with some sort of limp .....not a lick of defense is played by the guy...please enlighten me, maybe you guys know something i don't in regards to toney douglas

Really though ? and your PRO Chauncey?

Stop it 5some of you guys bash Toney too much.

Back
Top Bottom