**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

weebay.gif

He still looks like Magikarp to me, though...

Excuse me while I deal with conflicting emotions. 
alien.gif

Well Amare won't be at 100% obviously so he won't play too much, plus the MRI shows no structural damage, its all about the pain and how much lift he would be able to have.

He will be used sporadically I would think, no way he does not play tonight.

pringles doesn't have that much say. amare would take himself out of the game.

dolan must have stepped on 7 mirrors the way the rangers and knicks have been taking magnificent losses this post season. cursed

dam an attorney at my job left 2 courtside tix on his desk for sundays game, i was so tempted to take them
laugh.gif

amped for tonight, think regardless of who plays or not we gon pull this one out
pimp.gif

I met shawne willaims yesterday in the Gall in white plains...only person to recognize him
Told him we needed a win tomorrow all he said was "word I know" my man looks like he burns all day

Originally Posted by that WAVE

I met shawne willaims yesterday in the Gall in white plains...only person to recognize him
Told him we needed a win tomorrow all he said was "word I know" my man looks like he burns all day

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

I'm high and this got me 
roll.gif
roll.gif
right now 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Pysch

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^^^ word if i was melo i'd make damn sure he was.

situation was like getting jumped by some lames and your boy just watches. smh

stat needs to man the _____ up tonight

Back
Top Bottom