**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

No Joke. I have an extra (1) ticket to the game tomorrow. Section 339.

PM me if you're interested. If I don't end up getting anything, it's going up on StubHub Tonight.

I won't try to break anybody on here, especially since I'd end up sitting next to you.

If I was home id go and pay the price
frown.gif

anyone with extra tickets to the game Sunday night??

the away M7s > home M7s
but they should have either put white laces with the orange tongue stripe,
Or blue laces with a blue or white tongue stripe, then have the air bubble orange....

Took til game 3, seeing him dancin on the bench to notice Earl Barron was a Blazer now.
grin.gif

and uh...

The Celtics came to this conclusion after Shaq failed to complete one simple sprint up and down the court during a "conditioning test" on Saturday, before he limped off the court in Waltham.

The Celtics held out a slim hope Shaq would be able to make his return in their Eastern Conference quarterfinal series against the Knicks or possibly in the conference semifinals, if they advanced.

"If he were to come back, it would have to be a miraculous recovery," said the source, who requested anonymity. "And at his age (he turned 39 on March 6) and physical condition, the Celtics have planned accordingly."

[h3]http://forums.realgm.com/boards/vie...id=7121edffe776488391c88d373afe7886#p27715346[/h3]
[h3]Nuggets miss Melo[/h3]
by Rupert Murdoch on Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:33 pm
The Denver Nuggets went home winless Wednesday night after two playoff games against the Oklahoma City Thunder. The Nuggets’ lone victory against the Thunder in five total meetings this season was on Jan. 19, when Carmelo Anthony(notes) scored a game-high 35 points, his only appearance in the season series.

After the Nuggets were forced to trade Anthony to the New York Knicks, a strong perception grew that they could be more successful without Anthony as Denver went 18-7 without its star. But by the looks of Denver’s pair of postseason losses, the key things needed for victory are what Anthony could’ve provided – something missing from the current roster.

“ ‘Melo is a terrific scorer,

None of those Nuggets have Melo's killer instinct or big shot capability. This is why we got him.

I still kinda wish we'd kept Wilson for our bench. Playing with guys like JR Smith and Al Harrington must be the worst

landry_fields.png
Landry Fields

Landry Fields is keeping a daily playoff diary for The Post, as the 22-year-old rookie shooting guard chronicles his first-ever postseason series, the Knicks' first-round battle with the Celtics and more. As told to Mark Hale.

This game's pretty important. We've got to protect home court. I think it's as simple as that.

The Garden should be pretty crazy. Obviously I've never experienced it. Not many people have in the past few years. So I'm looking forward to it. It'll be a lot different now than in the regular season. And hopefully we can ride that. Even down 2-0, we definitely still feel pretty confident, because it could have swung the other way in Boston. As long as we stay focused on what we need to do and just keep it up with the energy, I think that's been the biggest thing.

I don't think there are too many adjustments we need to make for Game 3. Here and there, we might sniff out a few plays before they happen. But other than that, I think with our energy level and the pace that we run at, it should be hard for them.

There is some uncertainty with Amar'e Stoudemire and Chauncey Billups, but we can only focus on things that we can control. We hope those guys have a speedy recovery and hopefully they'll be back tonight. We might know going into the game whether they're available, but still, I don't think that sways us in what we need to do. Because we didn't have Amar'e for the second half of Game 2 and we still played it pretty tough. Either way, we should be all right.

There are a few things I see that have me confident I can improve, personally. Just understanding my spots and picking and choosing when to be aggressive. I think it was in Boston, I said I just kind of have to be intelligent aggressive and just slowing down and taking what the defense gives me.

meanwhile Frank Isola takes a shot at the ny post 
grin.gif
lol

SHIRT TALE
Amar'e Stoudemire worked out before last week's regular-season finale against Chicago wearing a "Clinched" T-shirt that was handed out to the players after they qualified for the playoffs for the first time in seven years.

The Knicks' marketing department ordered the shirts with the hope of having the players wear them for the last home game. However, the players didn't feel it was appropriate. In fact, a staff member also advised the players that it was a silly idea to wear the shirts during warmups. Good call.

That same staff member should have advised struggling rookie Landry Fields not to agree to pen a playoff diary.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...square_garden_for_boston_c.html#ixzz1KFaLgijr

^ Well damn.
laugh.gif

Got Fields looking like that person trying tweet about what they doing, instead of focusing on doing it.
30t6p3b.gif
$%#-hola

Hyped about this game tonight. I'm still pissed about Jared Jefferies' charles smith moment, but I believe in this team, and we can get it to 2-2 if Amare comes back. If he's out, we're done though.

i might go to a sneaker store befor the game will they let me in with a bag and sneakers

don't remember anyone bringing this up after game two but the irony of melo having to finish a game with waler, mason, and jefferies is pretty funny. if he waited for the summer and didn't bend over the knicks for his own benefit he would have competent teammates on the floor

can't feel sympathy for him

@alanhahn: Shawne Williams working in with starters in Stoudemire's place. Douglas, too.

I hope that this precautionary. STAT is needed as the Celtics will probably double-team Melo earlier in the game now.

if it didn't have the jordan logo, I would've thought that was a reebok shoe from the late 90s 
grin.gif
^^^ it's an alright looking shoe but not too crazy about it

Damn just watched that video ONeg, how's Pringles gonna call a 20 immediately after doc's full TO? Smh. I mean most likely we weren't getting a clean look with .6 seconds but still, at least give us a chance to succeed. That's my biggest gripe with Pringles, dude is not helping the players out there. From botched defensive rotations that never get fixed, to foul to give mismanagement, TO mismanagement, having god awful plays out of TOs, smh, the list goes on.

Back
Top Bottom