**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

[h1]Celtics coach has bad memories of MSG[/h1]
Knicks Blog

Berman on Twitter

By FRED KERBER

WALTHAM, Mass. — Doc Rivers holds Madison Square Garden dear to his heart.

The Celtics’ coach played there as a Knick, but his memories of the arena are not necessarily overwhelmingly positive ones.

“If you talked to any player who never won it, they don’t have a great memory. That sounds sad in some ways, but that’s very true. I really don’t. I remember all of the negative [junk],

what doc said is very understandable. playing here and not winning hurts. it's a tough city with the worst media in the world and crazy starved fans

It sucks that the people who pointed out how shady the game 1 ending was were from outsiders. most popular beat writers don't even like the knicks. (besides Hahn) They crave to see them lose so they can get their obnoxious headlines. i already see them trying to strir problems between melo and amare

I was never a believer in + / - statistics ...If you look at the Box Score of Game 2, the Knicks were -5 with Carmelo on the floor and +5 when Roger Mason was playing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I was never a believer in + / - statistics ...If you look at the Box Score of Game 2, the Knicks were -5 with Carmelo on the floor and +5 when Roger Mason was playing
laugh.gif

QFT.

All these Stat geeks in S&T annoy the hell out of me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

Supposedly Walker had a +10 for game 2 which I think was the highest

I will never understand it or care for it
he was on the court when Melo went crazy, so while on the court at the time the knicks scored 10 more points than Boston. I think

These super statistics only work in baseball since it's essentially a game of physics. I can't take anyone seriously that relies on them for basketball.

While some stats can be misleading like , a huge portion of them are very helpful in assessing talent and efficiency.

I'm a believer in the eye test + consideration of advanced statistics. You can't use one or the other exclusively and be an effective judge of the game, there's some things that don't show up in the numbers... but at the same time, when people talk out of their !!+ and use dumb cliches to describe the game, the stats can tell an unbiased story.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

yeah %+!% swizz beats. right in his %+*%#!$

tumblr_l7uu95rd1u1qa9913o1_500.gif
lmao

roll.gif

Yooo !!! LOL. I was reading that and damn near making the same face as Will. Then scrolling down to see that.
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ohhhhh my gosh that pic is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!

I really hope you guys win today..I want boston to stay in this series a little while longer so miami can rest up.....thats even if the c's make it past you guys.

don't need a damn color out. leave that to the new school franchises.

Just bring back the playoff towels.

No Joke. I have an extra (1) ticket to the game tomorrow. Section 339.

PM me if you're interested. If I don't end up getting anything, it's going up on StubHub Tonight.

I won't try to break anybody on here, especially since I'd end up sitting next to you.

i don't think they are handing out shirts. haven't seen anything about giving them out. that would be ridiculous if the most valuable franchise in the nba calls for an orange out and don't give us shirts.

tacky imo. But I'm happy to get a towel and shirt i guess.

i don't see how it helps the team to have orange everywhere. distracting

i don't see all the celebs wearing the shirt

The towel is awesome and I'm sure the fans (if they're smart) would only wave it on defense. The shirt, though, Idk, seems like a good idea in theory.

Back
Top Bottom