**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Can someone tell me why this man did what he just did instead of going for the tie with time left.....

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

Can someone tell me why this man did what he just did instead of going for the tie with time left.....

He went for the win. He wanted ALL the glory. I ain't even mad.

Ye Melo could have done something but THAT in the last possession but that 5th foul call on Melo was sus.

Ray Allen was that one dude we were not going to match up with. Where was Landry Fields in the second half?

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Let's not kid anyone.we always lose these games nothing has changed at all
Once PP did the $*%#+ acting job (instead of manning up and playing defense) and got a favorable call, and KG tripped TD and they let that "slide", the game was over.

I seen this episode way too many times as a 26 year old knick fan 
laugh.gif
I've become numb to it. All I can do is just laugh and say "Ahhh Typical Knicks, I seen this before"

it was poor execution down the stretch... turiaf gets the rebound hands the ball to melo who chucks up a 3... mind you this was like 50sec left in the game and 22sec left in the shot clock... then they get bailed out by a rondo turnover pass to ray... then douglas gets lucky with the 3... up 3 and they let garnett score in like 1sec and then melo gets a turnover...they then play bad D on the pick and roll to ray... you never leave that guy open no matter what 
30t6p3b.gif

Even though the Knicks lost, you can not be mad about how they played. Was surprised, 3rd quarter and the score was not in the 80-90 range. Melo could of did something different that last play though.

billups getting raped by JO + no call
melo getting that bs called on him
kg tripping douglas

not sure ab the melo 3 but that coulda been a foul too which is what he was clearly going for

we're not in lord sterns plans this year and the celtics are

this is really bothering me

just the series of events from the terrible defense on the alley oop to the wack foul call by melo on pierce to the lack of preparedness to take it up the court with like 12 seconds left

OFFENSIVE FOUL on Melo with 40 seconds left in the game? Really? This is the PLAYOFFS!!!!! What the hell was that? Melo was just fighting for position

The shot that upset me the most was the offensive rebound we had with 50 seconds left, new shot clock, and Melo chucks a quick 3.

Hope Billups is not seriously hurt.

I hope they play with a chip on their shoulder the next game, you can't let games like this slip come playoff time. In complete control.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom