**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

I almost feel embarrassed for not knowing the answer, and I'm hoping it's a total brain fart but....

Where did our 1st round pick this year come from?

I thought we were without one for another year or two still. I remember reading the reports of how we were trying to flip Randolph for a 1st (that we didn't have) to include in the Melo trade.
You can't trade your first round pick in back to back seasons, thankfully because we probably wouldn't have any picks for the next decade thanks to Isiah. The pick this year is our pick. We were discussing getting a pick for Randolph because we needed more first rounders to compete with New Jersey since they had stockpiled extras for the next couple years.

Breen telling the street hustling story again
pimp.gif

they looking like someone lit a fire underneath em. .hopefully they keep it going for the rest off the game. . Stat back to rocking the kdIIs

Originally Posted by lildisciple111

they looking like someone lit a fire underneath em. .hopefully they keep it going for the rest off the game. . Stat back to rocking the kdIIs

Not just the game but till the end of the season as well

damn Amare looks very sore and hurt

Th eonly reason I can think of why he doesn't shoot the mid range jumper anymore is that his legs are done

^ that could be it. I mean that's less isos...if dude keeps the turnovers low and keeps his head up, that might be smoothing out the offense.
edit: and thank god our point guard is as old and bad as theirs for once.

i bet rautins took home some heiffer after that speed dating event

i hope they never trade landry fields and manage to find a decent spot for him. it's like d'antoni doesn't know how to fully utilize him

briannnnn wrote:
Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

you can tell they really don't want to lose tonight

street hussla
24q1izt.jpg

cracks me up everytime

If you keep asking for streams in the thread, the mods are going to lock it. Shouldn't have to repeat that every game
laugh.gif

don't be suprised that melo was lookng amazing in the first and terrible in the seond

that's what happens when coach decided to sit him out the first 7 minutes of the 2nd quarter. I mean it hasn't worked for the last 6 games, but why try anything different.

Just keep screaming lets go lets go lets go

melo got taken out of his rythem

it's also very odd that Amare is visibly worn down but playing more minutes that melo

Melo seems like he's become more and more of a mental ****** since he came here. More bad shots, more rushed shots and a lot of dumb fouls.

Originally Posted by DubA169

don't be suprised that melo was lookng amazing in the first and terrible in the seond

that's what happens when coach decided to sit him out the first 7 minutes of the 2nd quarter. I mean it hasn't worked for the last 6 games, but why try anything different.

Just keep screaming lets go lets go lets go

roll.gif
It's hilarious some of the things niketalkers blame D'Antoni for...  Melo playing badly?  Coach's fault.

(Not that he doesn't deserve blame.  But not for that)

He was playing great. sat out for an extended amount of time. Came back and didn't play well. Happened almost every 4th quarter too when he sits forever

Why keep things the same when we are on a giant losing streak? switch it up

Back
Top Bottom