Originally Posted by bonafide125

Anthony Randolph with 19/10 tonight

Against the Pistons? I'll take that

Pretty good game. 8-13FG

Want to see him continue doing good

same here

Knicks win and Warriors win on my bday
pimp.gif

Idc if Toney Douglass drops 50 points..I can't stand this guy..Yeah he had a good game but even Turiaf is capable of a big offensive game if he's playing against the right defenders..

Overall, we played a great game..offense was flowing, defense was pretty good...This game just goes to show that if our supporting cast plays well, we are capable of great things..We lost to the Magic by 6 and our offense was really inefficient..Normally, if we shot 37% against the Magic we would lose by 30

I'm GUARANTEEING a Knicks win against the Cavs this Friday..If we lose I will never post in this thread again..U have my word

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Idc if Toney Douglass drops 50 points..I can't stand this guy..Yeah he had a good game but even Turiaf is capable of a big offensive game if he's playing against the right defenders..

Overall, we played a great game..offense was flowing, defense was pretty good...This game just goes to show that if our supporting cast plays well, we are capable of great things..We lost to the Magic by 6 and our offense was really inefficient..Normally, if we shot 37% against the Magic we would lose by 30

I'm GUARANTEEING a Knicks win against the Cavs this Friday..If we lose I will never post in this thread again..U have my word

What is this.
laugh.gif
Too much real life.
laugh.gif

251068207.jpg

Had a good time at the game. Wifey really hooked it up.

Not gonna front, Anthony Carter is a good change of pace guard for us. He knows his role and he brings it on the defensive end. They should put him at the 1 and Toney at the off guard. He's a good defensive substitute...I'm watching the game and he's stronger than he looks on TV.

I think Mike should start tapping into the bench more like he did tonight. Jeffries always gets a  
grin.gif
from me regardless.

Originally Posted by Proshares

This is too much
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Everything. Miami was hype, but this was just fun. 
UPPTEMPO, how you gonna bet against yourself? TD is still our starting PG next game...

Originally Posted by nightruans

just  to make you guys jelly....  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 got it today from the ATL NE Flagship store
anymore left? will paypal you some dough...to ship it to me..

please let me know I really need this hat...i'll trade you an NT fitted for it...

hit me up!

Word Dawg..Ain't fun till the homies get some right ?.

Ill paypal you $+ I didn't see the game but did Jeffries D play a part in this game ? Who was he guarding ?

Billups / Carter
Fields / Douglas
Melo / Walker
Amare / Williams
Turiaf / Jeffries

I liking that rotation going into the rest of the year and playoffs. I'm thinking/hoping Jeffries will end up starting though.

Aight I retract my previous statement..If the Knicks lose I will buy everyone on this page a green brim Knicks fitted!

In for the page!!!
laugh.gif

How many wins you guys think we finish up the season with?
I realllllly realllly wish we got that magic win... that way the MIA win doesn't feel like such a fluke.

and
30t6p3b.gif
@ denver winning 4 out of the 5 games after the trade...

Aight let me say this before it gets out of hand..Only people who have posted on this page BEFORE this current post will get the fitted if the Knicks lose..but if we can't find them I'll buy a different fitted of equal or lesser value
laugh.gif

Edit: Nvm this is the first post of the next page
laugh.gif

Good lookin out to GabeGramz..He posted 4 times on the previous page, cutting down on the number of purchases I might have to make
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by throwback1718

In for the page!!!
laugh.gif

How many wins you guys think we finish up the season with?
I realllllly realllly wish we got that magic win... that way the MIA win doesn't feel like such a fluke.

and
30t6p3b.gif
@ denver winning 4 out of the 5 games after the trade...
looking at the Knicks schedule, i say they end up with 47 wins at least

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Billups / Carter
Fields / Douglas
Melo / Walker
Amare / Williams
Turiaf / Jeffries

I liking that rotation going into the rest of the year and playoffs. I'm thinking/hoping Jeffries will end up starting though.
This. It's all I want to see really and I think it'll be effective enough. Especially defensively when Jeffries and Carter are on the court at the same time. This rotation has worked well for us and when mixed up with subs we don't slip much on both sides except for clear mismatches.

Also I think ppl should acknowledge that Pringles does care about defense. If not, Anthony Carter would never get any play. It seems to me every time he's been out there he's got a steal. Reminds me of earlier in the season when Shawne started to get play. D'Antoni gave him a chance due to w/e he showed in practice and he stepped up and cemented a spot in the rotation. Makes me think if Brewer had stayed if he would've made it since Pringles never said he wouldn't play, just that he couldn't guarantee it.

@Upptemppo
tumblr_ldufrmQSxu1qa09hyo1_500.jpg

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom