**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by Big J 33

We're losing to the Cavs, I'm certain of it.
hey pr0ph, take this guy off the list
laugh.gif

just looked at the remainder of our schedule and we have a lot of winnable games left. We can definitely make a push.

Solid game, should have been this way with the Magic game but we lost it in the fourth. Happy with this game and we should beat the Cavs, can't lose again to them

Still want TD gone on the low and I'm fine with the rotation D'Antoni has set up so far. No need to use more of the bench. We got enough shooters.

I really liked most of what I saw from Jeffries. Relentlessly pursuing rebounds and loose balls, giving us extra possession with the offensive rebounds. If it wasn't for an ill advised pass, missed catches and bad shots I'd hope he played that way ever night if not better.

Saw Fields bounce back with his shot. What I've realized what I said about him before (being a off the ball or spot up offensive shooter) is that he'll need a great passing pg to play with to always play at a high level and impress.

Anyway, at the end of the day we blew out a defensive minded Hornets team with a Chris Paul that was passing too much in the 1st half and basically said %%%@ it in the middle of the 3rd. Thought he had a fire lit under him in the 2nd half but then he looked at who's he's been passing too.

I'm looking forward to the next game. I want us to blow out that +*+@!*# team living in the state of Ls by 60.

Great picture, G.

Good win for the Knicks. Feels good man. Melo and Amar'e didn't play in the fourth quarter. That's great news. Looking forward to seeing the Knicks destroy the Cavaliers this Friday.

I don't know who that is, stole the pic from the Cute Girls thread in the General section.

But anybody seen or have this picture bigger and clearer ?

hppodmelo1102.jpg

Somebody sell me 2 tickets to a Knicks home game!

Anyways, great win for us. Holding the Hornets to below 90 was a great look and the fact that Douglas played a great game too made it even better

was at the game. a very fun experience

i will light up whoever gets me the green brim hat. no i'm not kidding, if you led we to the hat you get kush. size secen small head, i dont usually mess with hats

Back
Top Bottom