**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

I wonder what the scrapped jerseys for next year look like.

We should just go with these throwbacks as our regulars.

Meth was in there and laid down the law
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Yeah he was talking about Korver, he got suspended last night with 2 other Bulls fans.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Son, I was literally reading the Bulls thread at 5:30, caught up to Meth silencing those fools and closed my laptop for a minute. 
laugh.gif

They did it to themselves! 
laugh.gif

ige03s.jpg

Yo Seymore...we got ya NikeTalk. 
nerd.gif
 jokes jokes

laugh.gif
Meth probably aint even know until he turned on ESPN. "Like what? The Bulls lost to the Hawks?" Saw Rose's stats and came through with the ban hammer.

slam147_cover_new.jpg
[h1]SLAM 147: On Sale Now![/h1][h2][/h2]
Amar’e Stoudemire will bring the Knicks to the promised land.

by Adam Figman | @afigman

I first ran into Amar’e Stoudemire last September, when we spoke in a trailer on the set of an NBA on ESPN commercial. (You know, the one where STAT and Jeff Van Gundy switch places in the RV, and JVG has to awkwardly reposition the driver’s seat.) The Q+A was quick, but it wasn’t his answers that spoke the loudest, strange, or cliché, as it sounds. It was his demeanor. Sure, Amar’e was (and still is) in a position that many other NBAers are in—he has, in no particular order: millions of dollars stashed in the bank; millions of fans located all around the world; tons of global marketing power; an interesting backstory; and a heap of people curious about and privy to his every move, be it via Twitter, gossip sites, newspapers, magazines, and so forth.

But, when we first met in September—and still to this day—Amar’e Stoudemire had something else. He had an entire city on his back. (Yeah, now there’s some help. More on that in a bit.) The arrival of July 1, 2010, meant the Knickerbockers finally had a blank slate, and New Knicks Phase One was launched a week or so later, with Stoudemire’s signing. When he put on that forward-facing fitted and proclaimed “The Knicks are back!

I would check the New Era flagship store in SoHo and see if they have the NYK fitted, but that's a 90 min ride from my house and if I made the trip only to find out they were sold out, I would be pissed..And my experience with getting my size in that store isn't too good so I wouldn't wanna take that risk

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I would check the New Era flagship store in SoHo and see if they have the NYK fitted, but that's a 90 min ride from my house and if I made the trip only to find out they were sold out, I would be pissed..And my experience with getting my size in that store isn't too good so I wouldn't wanna take that risk

Do you or the store not have telephones?

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Do you or the store not have telephones?
If I lose this Knicks' bet, I'm gonna be buying like 15 hats..You think I'm gonna put in the work to find them also?
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom