**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHipp

carmelo anthony 2nd highest for us at +11. first highest....

Spoiler [+]

The pregnant homie Bill Walker with the +22, 1 of 2 Knicks to have a positive plus / minus in the Cleveland game as well along with the Blank Man

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Skip Bayless

Yoo were doomed man this dude loves us
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Not familiar with buying playoff tickets...do they sell them before the season or what?
I see some on stubhub but ehhh...if regular price tickets will be available I'll risk that

Originally Posted by DubA169

you guys are goona love this one

jon barry went on the colin cowerd show a little while ago, and the first thing to come out of his mouth is that lebron was fouled and the refs missed the call on that amar'e block. says he thinks melo fouled him

guy is a @*#+@+% joke. first of all lebron wasn't fouled. second, the refs missed a bunch of calls especially on chauncey

indifferent.gif
You serious ?

I think this is going to lead to some great playoffs match-ups with Jon Barry talking out his a.ss. Hopefully the Knicks can continue to work on D. And we just have him looking stupid the rest of the season.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Skip Bayless

Yoo were doomed man this dude loves us
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I used to HATE Skip, but ever since the trade he be having me
happy.gif
in the morning watching First Take.

He's mad entertaining with his opinion and now that he's pumping the Knicks it's cool with me.
glasses.gif

where do you guys even find some of the in game pics? i'm trying to find pictures of post game interviews but not even google is helping

Gentlemen,
I have a favor to ask..This is my event..Been planning it for months..

If I could get you guys to answer "Who Is LeBron?" to add some Knicks flavor to the public opinion we're getting for the event, that'd be great

NT Post about it here: VOICE YOUR OPINION: Who is LeBron?

Submission Link: Who is LeBron? to You!

You can text your submissions to 330-474-9452 as well (Google Phone acct)

Good looks yall 
pimp.gif

Got some Getty Images. Only thing is the watermark.
ohwell.gif

109482580.jpg
109482424.jpg
109481438.jpg
109481440.jpg
109485879.jpg
109486979.jpg
109484318.jpg
109485850.jpg
109484573.jpg
109484716.jpg
109483986.jpg
109485547.jpg
109484300.jpg

I used nothing but DEFENSIVE pics.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

but this one...

109484499.jpg

roll.gif
Gotta suck to play at home and half the crowd, including front row fans are rooting for the opposing team.

You see son with the face palm left of D.Wade.
laugh.gif

Imma say this between every gap in games (can't wait til March for all the back to backs. I love watching Melo play in a Knicks uni):

We need some bigs. Donnie's moving a lil too slow for me. Don't tell me it's gotten harder after the last game to decide who to cut. If you have to at least cut 2 guys now; Balkman & Sheldon. Go after Murph, sign Jeffries, lure Barron back.

you might be right. thought I saw somewhere that JJ wouldn't be going anywhere until Tuesday, though.

Back
Top Bottom