pimp.gif

We gave up too much

Turiaf
Amare
Melo
Fields
Billups

I know we'll sign Earl barron.

Bench: T. Douglas / Rautins / Azubuike / Williams / Mason / Balkman / A. Carter / S. Williams

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

We gave up too much

Turiaf
Amare
Melo
Fields
Billups

I know we'll sign Earl barron.

Bench: T. Douglas / Rautins / Azubuike / Williams / Mason / Balkman / A. Carter / S. Williams

OMG
laugh.gif
that bench just makes my stomach turn.

I guess Chauncey is just going to be a rental for this season. I think he has a option on his contract after this season and he's been saying he would want a buy out. I also think the Knicks would want to get younger and have a shot in 2012 for CP3 or DWill.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

It had to be done.

basically... losing that much depth and youthier players suck but you get melo... and this is a great trade because melo is a legit top 10 player in the league... this isn't an isiah type trade where you trade everyone and draft picks to get subpar players with long contracts... we are still in position to get a 3rd max depending on cba or a solid big man... knicks need to extend donnie though it just has to be done... get it done dolan!

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

hopefully billups doesn't seek a buyout. they still need a center btw, but this is a hell of a start

yeah i was wondering what chauncey would do since he didnt wanna leave denver and all. congrats on landing melo knicks fans.

even when we win we don't win

hope melo knows what he's got himself into. and i don't think walsh is coming back. this deal obviously wasn't his m o

Maybe they gave up too much but, ya don't think those guys are replaceable? and Billups is fine replacement for Felton.

Back
Top Bottom