**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

nerd.gif
@ a few Knicks fans I've never seen in here.

laugh.gif

This thread is about to be filled with threads talkin about "You guys still suck".."You guys gave up too much" etc.. It's funny though because before this deal was done, all the Knicks' hater were saying "LMAOOOOOO Why would the Nuggets want those scrubs for Carmelo?!?!!" and now those "scrubs" are suddenly more worthy than one of the best Forwards in the league

Anyways, it's time to rejoice Knicks' fans...He's now one of our own so no reason to talk crap about the guy..before this season began, if all the players we lost in this deal were free agents and we couldn't resign them because we signed Carmelo instead, there would be no complaints..This is Step 2 to a long process..You guys expected to go from not making the playoffs to winning a title in 1 season? Step 1 was Amar'e, Step 2 was Carmelo...Now we need to acquire some quality role players and we're jumping from "playoff contender" to "title contender"...Which in essence, is all that really matters

damn man i thought it would feel better than this. it's hard for me to fully embrace melo right now. he put us in a very bad position which may have long term consequences in the front office

when we see them play hopefully i'll get excited. now i'm happy, but not ecstatic

I'm gonna have to let this deal marinate in my mind overnight. Right now, I'm just relieved it's over.

I wonder if Shelden Williams (a big body) will get PT.

You guys can forget about landing D12 in the summer of 2012. CP3 or DWill I definitely see one of them going to NYC to sign with the Knicks.

Dwight is coming to the Lakers that summer.

You guys can have Andrew Bynum though.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

This thread is about to be filled with threads talkin about "You guys still suck".."You guys gave up too much" etc.. It's funny though because before this deal was done, all the Knicks' hater were saying "LMAOOOOOO Why would the Nuggets want those scrubs for Carmelo?!?!!" and now those "scrubs" are suddenly more worthy than one of the best Forwards in the league

Preach !

And AR is still on the Knicks? Nahhh

Honsetly we got bent over a chair in this deal. BUt if you told me in June we would have Stat Melo Billups and the ROY runner up I would have signed up for it. Losing guys like Felton Moz and especially Gallo hurts because they actually gave a F which was a change of pace from the Marbury/Curry error.

Congrats Knicks fans. You must feel similar to how I felt when the Lakers landed Pau.

I hope you guys can beat Miami and/or boston

pimp.gif

Congrats Knicks fans....damn ya'll could @@$@ around and have Melo/Amare and Paul or Williams next year....
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
Bulls>

Feel bad for Felton even though his job looked temporary from jump.

Feels great that Fields is still a Knick. Might buy that FIELDS throwback jersey when I get paid
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

damn man i thought it would feel better than this. it's hard for me to fully embrace melo right now. he put us in a very bad position which may have long term consequences in the front office

when we see them play hopefully i'll get excited. now i'm happy, but not ecstatic
exactly how i feel right now
frown.gif
eyes.gif
eek.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

WOW! And they might get Dwill also....The Knicks are going to be BIG

I stopped being a Knicks fan since they took out Jamal Crawford
30t6p3b.gif

The Heat needs some extra guns now
laugh.gif

The only concern from this point is what will happen to Donnie...but shoot, MSG is now home to Stat & Melo. Im excited.

Back
Top Bottom