**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by DubA169

Hes right we should start chanting we want phil jackson instead

If Ric bucher said the nuggets want chandler, felton, gallo, hamburgers, and randolph for melo and billups they would be smart.

*fixed*

We got a deal
We give up Felton, Chandler and Gallo.. I want back Smith or Afflalo back

anyone else trying to get last minute tickets off stubhub?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

If Ric bucher said the nuggets want chandler, felton, gallo, hamburgers, and randolph for melo and billups they would be smart.

*fixed*

We got a deal

ofcourse we would want afflalo or smith back but if we cant i would still do that deal.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

*fixed*

We got a deal

ofcourse we would want afflalo or smith back but if we cant i would still do that deal.
Unless we have a coaching change before the deadline.. Gallo is not going anywhere..

I really really really want this to happen
laugh.gif
or Sloan or Larry Brown. Just chant any coach to get at  Mike. Any NTers at the game tonight should start this chant this if the team goes down double digits.
Ric bucher said the nuggets want chandler, fields, moz, gallo, and picks. These guys are funny

I peeped this too
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Just like you said. dudes just repeating what they did with the Nets.

Everybody saying trade everyone but Amar'e for Melo but I'm not down with that if it involves taking back Billups who will get bought out, Birdman's contract, Harrington, and J.R.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I really really really want this to happen
laugh.gif
or Sloan or Larry Brown. Just chant any coach to get at  Mike. Any NTers at the game tonight should start this chant this if the team goes down double digits.
Dub would probably do it.. "We want Phil" or "We want Sloan"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i'm telling you guy, denver has no leverage. they have no power to be making this and that demand about who they want - they're especially not in the position to be upping the ante and asking for more than they did at the beginning.

they'll get who donnie wants to send over and that's that. i'm pretty confident about that.

in the end the knicks will get carmelo anthony whether it's at this half or the end of the season.

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Felton, Billups Could Be Added To Carmelo Deal[/h3]
Feb 11, 2011 15:40 PM EST

Felton_Raymond_nyk_101230.jpg

Recent rumors indicate that the Nuggets would like the Knicks to include Raymond Felton in a package for Carmelo Anthony, with Chauncey Billups ending up in New York as part of the deal as well.

The New York Post reports that Donnie Walsh and the Knicks are not currently considering the suggestion.

Billups doesn't have a guaranteed contract for next season, meaning New York would be able to waive him and acquire additional cap space.

Via New York Post

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta..._Could_Be_Added_To_Carmelo_Deal#ixzz1DgnBF7D0

indifferent.gif
mad.gif

DO IT ! DO IT NOW !

I love Ray, but Chauncey is the kind of leader this team could use alongside Amare. If he's willing to play out his contract here and not ask for a buyout (and we could somehow get a backup pg somewhere else), I'd do it.

Do that then Ship AR & Turiaf for Pryzbilla

Pryzbilla - Amare - Gallo - Melo - Billups

or

Pryzbilla - Amare - Melo - Fields - Billups

(Hold your breath) .. Gallo off the bench

ohwell.gif

I was discussing Billups being included with a couple friends last night.

Basically, I say if at the end of the day we are just "renting" Felton until those 2 premiere PG's become available, then why not rent Chauncey instead ? He would be way more affective in the playoffs then Felton.

edit-
pimp.gif
@ wearing the Throwbacks tonight. Let's get a W though.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

I was discussing Billups being included with a couple friends last night.

Basically, I say if at the end of the day we are just "renting" Felton until those 2 premiere PG's become available, then why not rent Chauncey instead ? He would be way more affective in the playoffs then Felton.

edit-
pimp.gif
@ wearing the Throwbacks tonight. Let's get a W though.
nerd.gif

Now that I think about it, that makes a lot of sense.Although I fear that Melo is going to LA. 
frown.gif

Seriously though...if we got Melo and CP3/D-Will, Phil Jackson's gonna get that championship boner and unretire.

im trying to get that throwback amare swingman jersey but its soldout everywhere in my size... they only got small and xl smh... hopefully i find 1 tonight when im in the city

Back
Top Bottom