**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

bangdak has really lost it
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

I'll tale Big shot bob over Felton, sorry. We'll become a REAL championship contending team with playoff experience. Sorry cap' ray. 
sick.gif

People are clowns if they want Walsh fired. Dude brought more credibility to the Knicks in 2 years than Isaiah did in his whole tenure.

People dont understand that building a winner takes time.

I'd gladly take Birdman. He's high energy and NYC would appreciate a player like him. Amare needs someone like that to watch his back. Not too big on Aaron Brooks.

U see birdmans contract? Hell no. Id trade 2/3 or anybody not named amare. And ya i would do that trade 4 chauncey because him and felton have similar contracts. But oher than that no to birdman or harrington or any contract longer than 2012. And if it has to be 2 id say wilson n fields. Wilson going to be a free agent anyway and we need gallos shooting

why should we offer 2/3 at this current moment? that's not how good negotiating works. you guys saw how that Nigerian scam artist was screwing with the nets. went back and fourth 4 times, asking for more and more and then for them to take back salary.

donnie is probably waiting for a counter offer. the last we heard, the nuggets weren't telling him what they want. Plus his it takes two to tango comment. if donnie gave them fields and chandler today, you bet your @#+ that they would be asking for more the next day. and all the talking heads on espn would be right there to say the deal still sucks, knicks are delusional, throw more and more and more.

theres a good chance denver is doing all of this as a dog and pony show. they can keep melo at the deadline and tell him that the knicks didn't want him. tell him that the knicks didn't care about his financial security because they wouldn't give up more than chandler. we already have stephen a smith claiming that melo is pissed off at the knicks and walsh should be fired if he doesn't get a deal done.

then denver tries to convince him to sign with the nuggets or for the nets offer.

i trust donnie

We can talk IF we get Melo..but what happens IF we don't ?
ohwell.gif

I'm down to trade Turiaf....
embarassed.gif

If Chauncey is willing to play here for 2 years and not force a buyout, I'll include Ray into the deal. However, we must get a back-up point guard to make sure Billups stays fresh.

im getting frustrated.... I don't trust ANYONE in this deal. There always seems to be a last second team that makes an appearance, or some shafting going on... I'm too young to lose hair...

Billups for Felton is a wash....both those cats got terrible shot selection 
laugh.gif

And I'm not really feeling the fact Dolan is getting involved in this

melo said he will take a long hard look at signing the extension if he isn't traded by the deadline. so he might have just screwed us and himself. denver might keep him and call his bluff. if melo is about money, he signs.

all this idiot has to say is he is keeping his options open like lebron did. he keeps going back and fourth

Call the whole thing off if Fields has to be in it. Hell..I want no part of giving up Gallo either. At this point Denver got nothing...I understand we'll have to give em value but it can be in terms of pure dollars too with salary relief.

Only bday gift left to get is this W tonight, then I can go out and celebrate the right way although I'm celebrating regardless.

Legoooooooooo

This feels like gossip girls.

Why would Denver take a deal from the Lakers that deals around Andrew Bynum? He's often injured and has a huge contract and I doubt he re-signs. Not to mention they have Nene there already. Also, they've been saying what they REALLY WANT IS DRAFT PICKS. Which this Laker deal will not likely include.

All these ridiculous "sources" are coming out saying new things every day. There's zero credibility to any of it. Ever since "The Decision" fiasco everyone wants to be first in calling where certain big name players will land. Happened with LeBron/Bosh/Wade, happened when Chris Paul addressed his dismay, and now its happening with Carmelo Anthony. Denver is doing this all to have New York up its offer and rob us blind.

Luckily, Donnie Walsh is the godfather. He's seen it all, done it all. He knows when GM's are bluffing, especially a new owner and a new general manager. He's done right by us for the past two years, I'm confident in whatever he does, even if its no deal at all.

Secondly, Melo has been saying all the right things. There's no way Melo is in a Nuggets uniform at the start of next season, quote me. If the Nuggets don't deal him before the deadline, don't you think its a good idea for Melo to say "I'll consider staying here" in order to detract the attention for the rest of the season? Why would he want to go through all the speculation that LeBron did and that he is currently going through for the REST OF THE SEASON when he won't even be able to change teams til the offseason?

Smart move by Melo, at least people will shut up if he says that.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Gallo & Fields if it has to be two
ohwell.gif
 Hope not. Fields is good and he is only in his first year; if they give him up watch him become an even more key player like others we have given up. Gallo has his moments but imo an asset to the team. 

Felton for Billups?

garycoleman-!@!.gif

My son is so under appreciated.

I HOPE Donnie doesn't get anxious and give up too much.

We stand pat. Why is it all of sudden we HAVE to get Melo.

If he doesn't come here in a trade, then we wait and see if he wants to sign with us in the summer.

If he chooses not to come to NY then we still be in position to get better in other ways.

It's not Melo or bust. Sheesh.

We still got a team right now, that is currently in the playoffs and continues to compete.

We haven't even see Azuibuke out there and I feel like he would be a big contributor. We haven't been a full strength the whole season.

Dudes ready to blow the team up.
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom