**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by KingJay718

roll.gif

Maann, Isiah shouldnt even be allowed near Borders Manhattan.

Originally Posted by d3simet

I've got to ask you about Landry Fields. You rock his No. 6 jersey at nearly every home game. 

Yeah, that’s my man. Even [Lakers small forward] Ron Artest has mad love for Landry, and he has love for the Knicks. He'd still like to play for the Knicks. [Artest] still can't believe that the Knicks drafted Frédéric Weis instead of him [in the 1999 draft]. Ron is New York, Queensbridge. He's always going to represent New York. 

People are asking me, "Do you have a nickname for Landry?" I’ve got one: Muddy [laughs]. There’s Muddy Waters; now we’ve got Muddy Fields because he doesn't mind getting dirty, doing the little things. Muddy Fields. I asked Landry, "You like that?" He said, "Yeah, whatever you want to do Spike; whatever you say, I’m good with you." 
http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/knicks/post/_/id/2411/spike-lee-interview-part-1-on-the-knicks

What are your thoughts on Fields' nickname? 
nerd.gif

Dudes are goin IN on spike in the comments
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

mozgov doesn't even need a ball to roll a strike. He just stares at the pins and they go down in fear

wilson chandler recently tweeted

"your services r no longer needed, rocabye baby, word to kisha..."

damn... i feel bad for dude. trade rumors would be messing with my head too. plus he was here through all the crap and we finally have a good future ahead of us

damn, for some reason I wanna meet Will, tell him how much we all appreciated him on the squad.

And I wonder what he heard for him to tweet that?

Shoot I need twitter.

^Either he's been reading the trade rumors, or he actually heard some news from the organization regarding this current issue. For now I'm just gonna believe it's option 1 until I hear something official.

The Knicks are mulling a trade that could bring in Aaron Brooks for some needed backcourt help. A source with knowledge of the situation said the Rockets "are going to try hard" to move Brooks before the Feb. 24 trade deadline. A separate source confirmed that the Knicks are interested.
Source

Originally Posted by you go boy

wonder why the rockets would get rid of him though... he used to be nice
Lowry is their PG and they don't want to (over)pay Brooks.

Originally Posted by PMatic

The Knicks are mulling a trade that could bring in Aaron Brooks for some needed backcourt help. A source with knowledge of the situation said the Rockets "are going to try hard" to move Brooks before the Feb. 24 trade deadline. A separate source confirmed that the Knicks are interested.
Source

Ill take Brooks and Melo at the deadline
pimp.gif

Who would we give up for aaron brooks ? T. Douglas would have to go which I wouldn't mind. Brooks is a great upgrade..But do we have enough assests for Melo AND Brooks ? Guess we're stayin with Moz as Center. I think we should get rid of Turiaf :ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom