**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

If we get Melo, we could give the Magic an amazing series and hell, might even be able to sneak one out in six or seven games, word to the old Heat rivalry.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

If we get Melo, we could give the Magic an amazing series and hell, might even be able to sneak one out in six or seven games, word to the old Heat rivalry.
hey dude, u didn't answer my follow up question about that pic
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

it's ok...because after that, I saw some pics that confirmed it
eek.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Gabe I respect your ball opinion a lot but facing Orl would be asinine, Ok lets move on. Good Win today, Lets take care of L.A the same way.

images

The only team we would be able to beat in the first round is Chicago and I doubt we beat them when they are fully healthy.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

If there's a team we should be hoping to see in the first round, it's Chicago.

+1
This or ATL (not likely) is what I'm hoping for

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

The only team we would be able to beat in the first round is Chicago and I doubt we beat them when they are fully healthy.
When I watch them play other teams and the last two against us they're not great defenders despite their coach, don't guard the 3 well, and like us can go in to scoring droughts. Plus outside of Rose not many on their team can keep up with that D'Antoni tempo.

I know we wouldn't be 60% from the field every game but between what STAT can do and how we work them on offense I'd we have a shot to win in 7. Also, if we had Melo I have no doubt we'd beat them. Especially with the current trade rumor.
Originally Posted by tommykairaa

i want miami. ;]
You want a 5 game series
roll.gif

Also, why is it out right that Dwight will get Amare/Mozgov in foul trouble ? Is Amare not one of the best bigs in the L as well ? Couldn't he get Dwight in the foul trouble ?

Best chances are CHI or ATL

IF we land Melo.. then IDK
ohwell.gif

Marc Gasol restricted
Nene might want out of Denver
Perkins just turned down a 4yr / $30M extension
Dalembert expiring

Still won't have enough $ for them ?

[h1]http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/ex_nuggets_gm_won_help_HnRyEnTIL3a05Tpvk6Bu1O[/h1]
[h1]Ex-Nuggets GM won’t help lure Anthony to the Knicks[/h1]
Knicks Blog

Berman on Twitter

Last Updated: 5:53 AM, February 6, 2011

Posted: 2:22 AM, February 6, 2011
Comments: 0
http://http://www.addthis.com/bookmark.php...donnie+walsh&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=&tt=0More Print

peter_vecsey.png
Peter Vecsey

Hopefully, nobody halfway coherent honestly believes Donnie Walsh’s hiring of former Nuggets VP Mark Warkentien as a glorified scout for the remainder of this season will help the Knicks in any way, shape or deformity of getting Carmelo Anthony.

For those who do buy into that theory and disbelieve Walsh’s contention (and mine) to the contrary, allow me to remind you the Nuggets control what team ’Melo represents for the next 32 games.

What’s more, ’Melo has made it exceedingly clear (privately) to one and all from the git-go that the Knicks are his first choice. So, should he chose to become a free agent this summer, please don’t insult our common sense by telling us Warkentien — if even still employed by the Knicks — had anything to do with New York signing him.

anthony--300x300.jpg

Neil Miller

Carmelo Anthony

Meanwhile, back on the court, perhaps the Knicks should’ve been fined for not conducting nearly enough illicit workouts.

Not at sea level since the 18th game of the season, the Mike D’Antoni trey-servers are in danger of meshing with mediocrity should they lose today’s High Nooner with the Sixers at the Sexual Harassment Hacienda.

Nine Knicks’ losses in their last dozen outings — including Friday night’s gettable game in Philadelphia — have altogether agitated the ambiance.

It’s almost like the “statement win

tired.gif
damn whats the deal with these dudes? what happened? Walsh literally put the franchise back to respectability and in a playoff picture and is still trying to make us better. Nah something had to have happened between them. They better work this out
mad.gif

and Peter Vecsey  is an idiot, always has and always will be for years to come. Like seriously what is his purpose of being a NY sports columnist?
eyes.gif

Peter Vecsey just an angry old man these days @@$@ him.

I guess it's better Donnie and Dolan don't talk but I mean the man is the head of basketball operations, you'd figure the owner of the squad would check in w/ him from time to time, but @@$@ it's Dolan
laugh.gif

vecsey and isola don't deserve their jobs.

dolan doesn't care about the knicks as much as some of yall think he does. i'm telling you it's a toy to him. he's a hockey guy anyway so it's not even his favorite toy. the less they talk the better

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I think it's a good sign that they don't talk. The less Dolan is involved, the better.

I agree. 

Also, I just can't understand Jim Dolan's man crush on Isiah Thomas.

Originally Posted by DubA169

vecsey and isola don't deserve their jobs.

dolan doesn't care about the knicks as much as some of yall think he does. i'm telling you it's a toy to him. he's a hockey guy anyway so it's not even his favorite toy. the less they talk the better

Both of these dudes are clowns on another level.

I've got to ask you about Landry Fields. You rock his No. 6 jersey at nearly every home game. 

Yeah, that’s my man. Even [Lakers small forward] Ron Artest has mad love for Landry, and he has love for the Knicks. He'd still like to play for the Knicks. [Artest] still can't believe that the Knicks drafted Frédéric Weis instead of him [in the 1999 draft]. Ron is New York, Queensbridge. He's always going to represent New York. 

People are asking me, "Do you have a nickname for Landry?" I’ve got one: Muddy [laughs]. There’s Muddy Waters; now we’ve got Muddy Fields because he doesn't mind getting dirty, doing the little things. Muddy Fields. I asked Landry, "You like that?" He said, "Yeah, whatever you want to do Spike; whatever you say, I’m good with you." 

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/knicks/post/_/id/2411/spike-lee-interview-part-1-on-the-knicks

What are your thoughts on Fields' nickname? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom