**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

tumblr_laifzlfne31qabjb6o1_500.jpg

Fields good man. 

Must win game, stepped up, Amare beasted... I'm a happy fan.

Up next, Griffin vs. Mozgov II

i'm kinda dissappointed i didn't take advantage of $20 clips tix for weds.

had the chance, but my schedule was closed. now it's open. figures

Lakers vs Knicks at MSG on ESPN being Melo's first game as a Knick would be something %@!$+%* epic. That's probably ALL they would be talking about on Sportscenter all damn day.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

i'm kinda dissappointed i didn't take advantage of $20 clips tix for weds.

had the chance, but my schedule was closed. now it's open. figures
I was also looking to go to that game earlier in the season considering it's my bday, would be a hell of a present to get tixx and acquire Melo on the same day. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Oh yea, Amar'e doing his best Ewing impression with the knee pads.

eek.gif

His mid range is about to be on par with Pat too. Just hope he and coaches realize it.

Dude can get 20 pts off of straight elbow/free throw line extended jump shots. Dudes back off him all the time. If they decide to press up. Blow by. Period.

pimp.gif

Still annoyed how we lost on Friday.

Good bounce back win, Fields and Amare were lights out.

Although MozGod had 3 points and fouled out, his presence was felt today. We need that throughout the rest of this season. Rebounding and defense in the paint.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Still annoyed how we lost on Friday.

Good bounce back win, Fields and Amare were lights out.

Although MozGod had 3 points and fouled out, his presence was felt today. We need that throughout the rest of this season. Rebounding and defense in the paint.

BFT.
glasses.gif

Damn, we gotta wait til Weds for the next game.
grin.gif

good stuff

mozgov is an important piece going forward. at a minimum we have a back up center. douglas is terrible, we need a back up center pg desperately

I like MozGod as a backup center....There are some ok centers in the free agent market this year, Gasol, Perkins and Dalembert, would love to grab one of those guys.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I like MozGod as a backup center....There are some ok centers in the free agent market this year, Gasol, Perkins and Dalembert, would love to grab one of those guys.

Nah man. Moz is the starter. Of course you go after the solidified Centers out there, but realistically, where is the money to pull that off if we get Melo and also try and look for a back up PG?

Moz is good money. Ya gonna see.\

Watching this Orlando game got me hoping we get them in the 1st round.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Nah man. Moz is the starter. Of course you go after the solidified Centers out there, but realistically, where is the money to pull that off if we get Melo and also try and look for a back up PG?

Moz is good money. Ya gonna see.\

Watching this Orlando game got me hoping we get them in the 1st round.
nerd.gif

I don't like Orlando in the 1st round, bad matchup for us. Too much walking the ball up / half court offense & defense required for Pringles to game plan against. They'll make us play 23 seconds of D on every possession, Amar'e will get in way too much foul trouble IMO & not enough depth / Pringles won't lengthen the rotation just to plan against Orlando, hopefully he would but I don't see it happening.

Now if we get Melo I'd wanna see how we gel cause I think his acquisition if and when it happens is gonna be huge as far as the playoffs go.

I agree, Stan Van Gundy is a very underrated coach and they may out coach us, but their players don't scare me.

Arenas is done.

Turk is not that Turk from 08', it's over for him.

Jameer Nelson will get eaten up by Felton just because he gonna feel a type of way from last years series against him.

J.Rich ain't gonna do nothing.

It will be all Dwight.

Back
Top Bottom