**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

lets say this trade does go down who would your starting 5 be? i got 2 options go big or small
1st option i know its unheard of but i can see melo playing the 2
ray, ,melo, gallo, amare, mosgov

2nd option to go small
ray, fields, melo, amare, mosgov with gallo off the bench

and but even if chandler don't resign there its a good look for denver because they can rebuild and still have their first round draft pick and have cap space... i doubt brewer would resign either unless denver gives him QO

Denver gets what ? Chandler and Brewer first round pick ? They gave up

Wilson said he don't wanna go to Denver, I can't see him re-signing there. I could see W. Chandler and Kirilenko going to NJ maybe.

Originally Posted by you go boy

lets say this trade does go down who would your starting 5 be? i got 2 options go big or small

2nd option to go small

This would be small..Felton - Fields - Gallo - Melo - AmareBut let's not get carried away lolBron had two long meetings with the Knicks staff and he's in Miami now. Never know

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

2nd option to go small

This would be small..Felton - Fields - Gallo - Melo - AmareBut let's not get carried away lolBron had two long meetings with the Knicks staff and he's in Miami now. Never know
like i said no need to get excited until melo holds the jersey up at a press conference... but come on man melo at the 4 thats way too small... i don't doubt pringles because he likes small lineups like marion at the 4 with the suns but melo at the 4 is OD

Pringles be putting Shawne Williams, Chandler and even Gallo at the 4. No reason he wouldn't use Melo at the 4.
laugh.gif

I have been one of the few that said stay put through out the season, but if we can get the deal done with these pieces. Then Donnie is the truth.

Wilson will be missed, but he's been struggling for almost a month now. I will def. still be rooting for dude to do good on some Crawford and D.Lee type steez.

Not feeding too much into the "reports" though. Just some thoughts.

2nd option to go small

thank you. we've been shafted too many times the past few yrs.... I really hope the basketball gods prove me wrong. but until I do get proven wrong, that man isn't coming here.

That deal is basically replacing Melo w/ ChandlerWe would still have a lot of assests... we could probably package for a Center?Donnie should look to send another player so we can get back Telfair.. nothin wrong with a pass first backup PG :ohwell:

That deal is basically replacing Melo w/ ChandlerWe would still have a lot of assests... we could probably package for a Center?Donnie should look to send another player so we can get back Telfair.. nothin wrong with a pass first backup PG :ohwell:

i agree

If this deal does go down, wow.

Something tells me Donnie wont have his option picked up till this trade situation business is resolved...which woulda be a damn shame considering what he's done for the organization.

For the record, I remember Alan Hahn reporting LeBron to Miami first.

And if that proposed deal goes through...wow. Denver really lost all leverage. Should have cashed in earlier. Could have had a %@!%*%## of young players and picks. Either way, they played this horribly. The longer they waited the less leverage they had and the longer Donnie waited, the less he had to offer.

1. bron was only going to play with his girlfriends.

2. I won't believe anything until Melo retires as a Knick after a 3 peat, with LaLa interviewing him on fuse, and his momma is in the crowd wearing his Knicks jersey saying "that's my baby". With all of them holding two forms of ID.

First, I come in peace Knicks fans

Second, I have been speaking with the people I sit with for nets games that if a deal goes down for melo, it will be nothing like we offered and will be close to the VC deal we got

Besides Chandler (let's say one of the three picks we traded to Toronto), that is pretty close to it

The Knicks would be giving up no one that would effect what they are doing now and still have assets and time to make another move at the deadline

Right, it was Stephen A. Smith. How'd i forget that?

Dude ALWAYS comes through with the info; he'll never drop anything unless its confirmed.

Hopefully we play some type of defense today. Elton Brand hasn't had a game like that in 4 years....let's try and stop it there, please.

Gallo, we need you to have a big game today. Wil, even though you may be leaving, please don't pull a disappearing act. STAT, grab a #$^% rebound.

Back
Top Bottom