**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

y'all check on J.O... my guy might be in need of some assistance
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Cake Im good bro. I finished off a whole 40 of the coco ciroc, Not feeling good bro
frown.gif

Originally Posted by diceloveme

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Cake Im good bro. I finished off a whole 40 of the coco ciroc, Not feeling good bro
frown.gif

86a15f48748152a4f30fe455eadc9c6780384bf_r.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I was supposed to go a baby shower today about to snuggle in my bed and feel like a loser
frown.gif

yup. things about to get ugly if we lose sunday. there's a new article out saying that leon rose is now telling the nuggets that it's knicks or nothing. so there's your good news to cling to.

Missed most of the game last night due to a nap and being out, but when I saw the highlights I couldn't believe Williams didn't take that shot. That's his spot too.

We'll get them tomorrow.

i don't rock with leon rose one bit. the fact is he is still melo's agent. i think him and www are bad for basketball. i think he was looking out for his own interests the last 2 months, instead of getting his client where he wanted to be

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

If we continue losing, does that increase our chances of a shakeup?

And at this point, I don't know which guy is more expendable (Gallo or Chandler)? Each has provided quality games and performance this year. Each has slumped. With Chandler, the contract situation might be what pushes him out the future of the franchise. And D'Antoni is still the Knick head coach, which bodes well for Gallo.

I'm going to retract my previous sentiments about Gallo playing with Melo and hurting his development. He seems to thrive when the naysayers & the doubts start rolling in. Speaking of lineups & defense with the two in the lineup (Melo & Gallo), who cares if our coach doesn't.
I think we all need to realize Chandler is not going to be a Knick by next season so yall get ya post-Lee comments ready. I'm convinced he's gone if we make a trade and in free agency we'll be going hard for Melo and won't be able to sign back Chandler unless he wants to stay so badly he takes peanuts in his contract. Gallo's probably only gone in a trade for Melo. Of course I'm ignoring a worse case scenario where Melo is traded and signs an extension with another team

hold up, who's been going to the bulls threads after they lose? reveal yourselves 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I'm disappointed in you guys

Haven't been keeping up with the Bulls since they lost to a real shhh!tty team.

Leave them dudes be, they need false e-self-esteem boosts.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Happened twice...  November 4th & December 25th
30t6p3b.gif

And it'll happen again if Bulls finish 3rd place and Knicks finish 6th

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Happened twice...  November 4th & December 25th
30t6p3b.gif

And it'll happen again if Bulls finish 3rd place and Knicks finish 6th

mk5Y3.gif

laugh.gif
after last night's loss I'm feeling like this...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Just got in...watchin' the first half.

Mozgov and Felton need to be on the floor TOGETHER at all times.

Yo, A this is what I been saying. If the Mozgod haters ain't turn around yet, let me give you some stuff to look out for when you watch him on Thursday, hopefully starting if Turiaf is out any kind of time.

My son runs the floor with NO problem. He never gets the ball, but he still works, still runs. When he's out there with Felton running, you see what can happen. Fast break dunks and oops.

He rebounds. You start him with Amare to fill the void of rebounding. You TELL him "Look, you out here to get that rebound"He crashes the boards aggressively on offense getting putbacks that are pretty impressive IMO.

Pick and roll game with Felton is a good look. He's not getting the ball most of the time after the pick, but he's flashing fast and has the teams off balance because of it.

On defense, nothing has showed in the stat line so far, but if you watch him, he's out there altering shots, making dudes think twice about going to the rim. He's 7 feet. He's going to intimidate. Plus he moves ALOT. He's always moving on D. He'll lose a man from time to time, but this will get better with more PT.

Dudes was looking Moz off ALL game. And it's the bench that was doing it most, because they know they are competing with him for minutes now. Put him in the starting line-up and that squashes that.

I hope you guys realized that when D'Antoni subbed Moz out in the 4th that is EXACTLY when the run started.
Kn0wledgeable wrote:
I think I want mozgov starting from now on

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

After he just hit the 3 from that spot...he gets the ball...and does the old man drive?
30t6p3b.gif

I'm done.

30t6p3b.gif
This last possesion had me throwing my remote control and slamming my fist on tables b.
tired.gif

We had a time-out, I understand you want to catch them off guard and not let them set their D. It worked, but my gosh, Shawne. WTH were you thinking ? Gallo hesitated with the pass a smidge too and that gave whoever it was closing out on Shawne more time to get there, BUT you GOTTA put that up.

I can live with you missing the 3 you been hitting all year, but when you go out your element and try some new stuff.
indifferent.gif

I hope Amare or Felton let him have it. Not on some "it's your fault" type steez, but something like "Yo, Shawne, you bugging bro, you gotta take that shot."

Other then that, Gallo played well. Still attacking the basket.

Felton played better. Looked like he was mad over the All-Star snub.

Fields is slowly hitting that wall. Hopefully he can pick it back up.

Where was Chandler last night ? On the 3 point line the whole game.
eyes.gif
Gallo game back from his injury attacking the rack brother. Get a haircut and figure it out b.

Oh yeah, almost forgot. How the eff do you let Elton Brand 33 and 16 ? Amare BETTER have 40+ on Sunday. REAL TALK.

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Agent Telling Teams Carmelo Only Wants Extension With Knicks[/h3]
Feb 05, 2011 01:44 AM EST

Anthony_Carmelo_den_110115.jpg

Carmelo Anthony's agent has recently begun to tell teams that his client is only interested in signing an extension with the Knicks, according to sources.

Anthony is represented by Leon Rose.

The Knicks are not motivated to deliver a substantial trade offer for Anthony, which has made Denver's position difficult.

“If you’re New York, you just sit and wait until the offseason,

he didn't just sub moz out he also put in chandler for fields. so we had no rebounding for long stretches of the 4th quarter. it's not rocket science

Back
Top Bottom