**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Haven't been keeping up with the Bulls since they lost to a real shhh!tty team.
Happened twice...  November 4th & December 25th
30t6p3b.gif
Nah I think it was the Nets. I was shocked, thought yall were better than that. I was wrong. Yall got a nice excuse for it though.
Originally Posted by you go boy

Originally Posted by DubA169

If only we could play the bulls tonight. We need an easy win
roll.gif
I was feeling that way when our last losing streak started.

You guys need to get back to earth. Sure we beat them in two REGULAR season games, but playoffs is a complete different story. it aint no moon walk like you guys are trying to make it sound like.

Chris_Broussard Chris Broussard
Knicks, Nuggets, Twolves discussing 3-team trade. Melo to NYK; Chandler, Corey Brewer, Minny 1st rnd pick to Den; ECurry, ARandolph to Minny

donnie back to his old ways of robbing folks 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

chris broussard was just on espn
he said that this deal could get done by the middle of next week or until the trade deadline... denver is still trying to get the best offer so they might wait until the deadline...he also said that dolan is pressuring donnie to get this deal done because he does not want to wait for the summer... the knicks know melo wants to go there and might sign there in the summer but dolan doesn't want to take that chance...

It is Chris Broussard and I know he doesn't have too many fans here on NT lol but he just tweeted about a potential 3 team NBA trade between the Knicks, Nuggets and T-Wolves. Trade would have Carmelo Anthony going to New York; Wilson Chanler , Corey Brewer and Minnesota 1st rd pick to Denver; and Eddy Curry and Anthony Randolph heading to to Minnesota.

If this goes down you have to love this for the Knicks!!

I've never put much stock into Broussard in the past, so I won't get too excited just yet..

I would forgive him for all his past transgressions though if this went through.

yeah just came in here to say these dudes on real gm are masturbating to that rumor. it's boussard, i don't belive it for a second

My thing is that Broussard is the type of guy that won't try and "break a story" if it didn't hold some kind of weight.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I've never put much stock into Broussard in the past, so I won't get too excited just yet..

I would forgive him for all his past transgressions though if this went through.

Big J I feel the same way man.  Just wanted to share the info with my fellow Knicks fans. I will be excited when sources say its a done deal.

too good to be true. Melo for nothing since Will and he would be a long-shot to both be signed in the summer.

but Denver's time is running out. who knows.

he spewed garbage about lebron going anywhere in the world except miami. he literally said if you put a gun to his head, he would say chicago. wrote countless articles saying lebron would never leave ohio

don't believe him. i'll be doing backflips if i'm wrong. but i don't see the price being that low

and bangdak i'm joking about the bulls. they are obviously better. but i like teasing the lurkers.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

too good to be true. Melo for nothing since Will and he would be a long-shot to both be signed in the summer.

but Denver's time is running out. who knows.

I also feel its too good to be true but like you said I think time is a huge factor here and the chemistry in Denver is not good right now with all this trade talk.  They want to end this circus and might be desperate.....we shall see how it all plays out.

But wasnt CB the one who said that Bron was going to Miami right before it was announced?

Regardless, i dont think that could happen. I rather take what NJ was offering.

stephen a smith said it a week or two before it happened. it boggles my mind that boussard gets credit for reporting lebron to the heat. and it's not just you. ive seen about a dozen people say that he broke the story

Stephen A. Smith was the first to break the story.

The only way I think it's legitimate is if Denver is really out of options. No one wants to rent him/they don't like the offers, and Melo has told them he won't sign the extension anywhere else... then I could see Denver dealing with us.

How they don't ask for Fields or Gallinari as well is mind-boggling, or how Walsh is standing firm and only dealing Chandler and Randolph, especially since Chandler is owed a contract... unless Denver knows they can sign him in the off-season.

If Chandler, Randolph, and Curry turns into Anthony, Walsh deserves a statue in front of MSG and a lifetime contract... hell, you can put Donnie's face on the front of the jersey for all I care. But like I said, I'll believe it when I see Carmelo in a Knicks jersey... I'm not getting too excited.

To be fair also guys Ken Berger and CBSSports.com was the first to involve the Wolves involvement on Friday. Berger just tweeted that nothing has changed in the talks since then.

Berger also just tweeted this: "From Minny perspective: They are after Randolph. If taking Curry at Knicks' expense works for everyone, they'd do it."

Also from Berger:

From Denver perspective: A Chandler-centered deal has been there for them for some time. Still weighing options, not ready to decide.

From Knicks perspective: They've known for as long as I've been telling you that they don't have to chase Melo hard bc he only wants NY.

like others have said i won't think anything of this deal until melo actually holds up a knicks jersey at the press conference... but realistically i could see this deal happening... because denver is getting desperate that its close to the deadline and theres no deals in play and teams are hesitant to give decent assets knowing melo don't want to sign there....and donnie is not dumb he will not take bad contracts back just to get melo and he is not bidding against himself... he's going to lowball denver as much as he can
pimp.gif

If they REALLY wanted to...they could also go after Wilson Chandler in the offseason...

If that proposed trade happens, I'll be
eek.gif
 and
pimp.gif
 at the same time.

Also, Broussard is a fraud.  Stephen A. Smith mentioned Bron to Heat at least a week before Broussard ever said it as it was mentioned earlier in the thread.

Melo...Legooooooooooooo!

Originally Posted by s1eepyboy

If they REALLY wanted to...they could also go after Wilson Chandler in the offseason...

yeah, but they arent guaranteed to get Will.

and
grin.gif
@ the broussard comments, that man hates NY. See it then I believe it.

Back
Top Bottom