**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Me and true 3 blue been talking about how the Knicks are using less and less black in their logo. Personally, I think they should keep it.

I feel like if they aren't gonna give us the 99 unis back or give us a black alternate i would love to have the mid 90's clean orange and blue. Our current unis suck imo

the 99 jerseys are the best in knicks history. that's what i would like back. but either way as long as adidas is making the jersey's i will be pissed

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

I feel like if they aren't gonna give us the 99 unis back or give us a black alternate i would love to have the mid 90's clean orange and blue. Our current unis suck imo

werd
pimp.gif
... plus it would make sense since the knicks are back according to amare
laugh.gif

fields will be in the rookie game and amare will be the assistant coach. can't wait to see blake, wall, and fields together

Rookie team is gonna smash the sophs tho
laugh.gif
Hope Fields let loose even more and entertains
pimp.gif

We all know Blake alone is going to humiliate those guys.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Rookie team is gonna smash the sophs tho
laugh.gif
Hope Fields let loose even more and entertains
pimp.gif

We all know Blake alone is going to humiliate those guys.

exactly what ive been thinking

Adiddas did these and i don't think these are bad

Spoiler [+]
knicks-stoudemire-1-white-shirt-size-s-m-l-xl-xxl-1a2d7.jpg

LOL once I read that bit on UniWatch about the Knicks jersey for next season, I immediately thought how everyone's dream of the 1999 jerseys making a comeback is just about dead
laugh.gif

This got me thinking though...think the Knicks will go back to something from the Ewing era/early-mid 90s or do you think the Knicks will go even further back in their history?

This is TERRIBLE. I hated the '99 jerseys, and I love the small changes they made to these this year. Our current ones are the best we've ever had, and I love the black. Stop messing with perfection.

I don't have a problem with the current jerseys, but have always wanted to see the Knicks in an alternate black.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Game47.jpg

and also....

A little birdie tells me the Wizards are going to a modern version of the old Bullets uniforms with the stripes on the chest next season, and the Knicks are ditching the black and going to a very simple design, à la the Cavaliers

Where do you find these drawing/paintings? Seems to be one for every game...
YES!!!   I hope we go back to the one Chris Childs is wearing in that pic, so fresh.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Meh, I loved the black on the 99 jerseys.
As do I, got both of the shorts from that era.  I'd rather those over the current unis, but if we are indeed going back to the ones before the '99 Finals unis I'm cool with that.  Don't bring in some new foolishness.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Please get rid of the v-necks while you're at it!
Word.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Speaking of black, Dre you ever found those black SJU shorts?
Nope, Nike hasn't made em available for the public.... Yet. Feels bad man.

Back
Top Bottom