**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

you guys need to see the video where melo says that he doesn't think new york is interested. he starts cracking up before he can finish the sentance and tehw hole room starts laughing.

makes me feel better about it. those prick reporters made it sound like he was real disappointed in donnie and felt the knicks don't want him

something is wrong with my comp. not letting me copy and paste the link. go to youtube and write carmelo anthony is a joker. it wil come up

Yeah I saw it on ESPN last night I think. It was so obvious he didn't even believe the words coming out of his mouth. Funny in the way that you know he wouldn't be mentioning NY if he was gonna make a serious response since he's usually dismissive and closed lip about this whole thing.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

STAT's chick...
amare-1.jpg

Cot damn that body is right.  Sup with that shirt though?

Camby Knows Just What the Knicks Are Missing

PORTLAND, Ore. — Marcus Camby made the transition long ago from being the mere pogo-stick leaper he was as a Knick. As his points and blocks have dipped, his basketball knowledge has increased and his rebounding remains on par with the N.B.A.’s best.

Camby, 36, is aware of the Knicks’ resurgence and of what type of player they are in the market for, should they be permanently diverted from their pursuit of Carmelo Anthony.

“They have a lot of good pieces,

Originally Posted by daprescription

I wish they had Knicks announcers on league pass... the homerism (just created that) is unbearable.

The Blazers announcers take it to another level
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I still remember this one game I saw where they claimed Joel Pryzbilla was on the same level of Shaq...

damn stat. let's just get this over with and miss your one game already

officials are super wack when it comes to the knicks tho so i can't blame him.

dude was getting chopped and screwed under the basket just now

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Stat with a T? no way?

At this rate, he'll be suspended twice for that rule. 
laugh.gif

EDIT:  I mean 10 games, didn't realize you get a suspension every other technical after you're suspended once.

Originally Posted by DubA169

you guys need to see the video where melo says that he doesn't think new york is interested. he starts cracking up before he can finish the sentance and tehw hole room starts laughing.

makes me feel better about it. those prick reporters made it sound like he was real disappointed in donnie and felt the knicks don't want him

something is wrong with my comp. not letting me copy and paste the link. go to youtube and write carmelo anthony is a joker. it wil come up
I never even saw the video. good look 
laugh.gif

Maaaaaaaaaan imagine if Turiaf worked on his offensive game. I could've sworn I saw him post up a few times when he was with Golden State.

Back
Top Bottom