**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by Truballa101

Paul Pierce not givin us ANY respect.

lets get that W fellass

I don't give his "beard" and respect either so
ohwell.gif
As a member of #beardgang, his "beard" is disrespectful to me.

Daryl Morey declined the Knicks' offer to send the Rockets Anthony Randolph in exchange for the return of full rights over New York's 2011 draft pick.

Houston was granted the right to swap their own pick for New York's pick, only protected for the first overall selection, in the Tracy McGrady deal completed on deadline day last February.

New York also traded Houston its 2012 pick outright but that pick is protected for the top five selections.

Via The Houston Chronicle

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wir..._randolph/#ixzz18DSE9vVM

Originally Posted by Proshares

Not to be the Debbie Downer and I know KG isn't gonna play all 48 minutes but he's playing near 2008 defense this year.
and even when he's in he'll really only be able to guard amare when he's at PF because if he's at C and we have gallo/will at the 4, theres no way in hell semi erden (i probably butchered the spelling) and big baby can guard either one of them. i think this would be a mismatch of a game if the celtics were healthy, but the margin isn't as wide now with the celtics missing 3 players in ONE position. it would be a different story if they had 3 role players hurt over different positions, but any team missing a starter and 2 bench players in one position will have some problems when going up against a playoff team. the celtics will be forced into having to play a decent amount of small ball with us, and that obviously is what the knicks prefer to go up against.

as long as stat stays out of foul trouble i think we have a chance. he needs to be a little more conservative when going for blocks and realize that sometimes its better he just lets pierce, rondo, and those guys score an uncontested layup for 2 points rather than picking up a foul and having the celtics outscore us by 8 points while hes on the bench.

im not a Knicks fan but i like your team i hope you guys win tonight. looking forward to watchin the Knicks on national TV tonight
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Daryl Morey declined the Knicks' offer to send the Rockets Anthony Randolph in exchange for the return of full rights over New York's 2011 draft pick.

Houston was granted the right to swap their own pick for New York's pick, only protected for the first overall selection, in the Tracy McGrady deal completed on deadline day last February.

New York also traded Houston its 2012 pick outright but that pick is protected for the top five selections.

unless there's something that i'm missing, this !@%$ makes ABSOLUTELY no sense to me!

so houston who is 10-14 and is probably going to finish with a worse record than we will has the right to swap picks with us. which means they won't swap picks. which means anybody we trade to them to re-gain full rights back to our pick is like a donation. why would donnie offer that, and why would houston reject it? unless theres something that i'm missing which there probably is and will subsequently have me laughed at...this whole article is bull.

highly doubt we pull out the W tonight. there's a handful of teams we will not beat and boston is one of them. unless ofcourse gallo drops 30

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

unless there's something that i'm missing, this !@%$ makes ABSOLUTELY no sense to me!

so houston who is 10-14 and is probably going to finish with a worse record than we will has the right to swap picks with us. which means they won't swap picks. which means anybody we trade to them to re-gain full rights back to our pick is like a donation. why would donnie offer that, and why would houston reject it? unless theres something that i'm missing which there probably is and will subsequently have me laughed at...this whole article is bull.

thought the same exact thing.....were going to keep our own pick regardless the way things r going

So now Fields and Gallo are garbage..... Fields is the second best rookie in the league and Gallo at the least is one of the best shooters in the leauge

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

indifferent.gif
at Woody Paige calling Landry Fields and Gallo GARBAGE

$#@! ESPN.
he just salty bc deep down he knows Melo will be a Knick and Denver will b back to irrelevancy

If we split these next two games who would you rather beat?

half of me wants to say boston because they are legit, were in the finals last year, etc. etc.
the other half wants to say the heat because of the lebron situation...

i don't know.
laugh.gif

Woody Paige can eat a sack of baby @*#$*. He's just salty that the Nuggets are gonna be a lottery team soon.

Originally Posted by DubA169

So now Fields and Gallo are garbage..... Fields is the second best rookie in the league and Gallo at the least is one of the best shooters in the leauge

Jackie Macmullen from BOSTON said that she thinks our package is more lucrative than the Nets and she mentioned Landry as the one of the front runners for ROY she basically said that a pick, Gallo, Fields, and Curry should be enough to get Melo but Denver just doesn't want to send him where he wants to go Woody Paige then cuts her off and says Denver doesn't want that garbage she then replies Landry Fields and Gallo is nowhere near Garbage and Curry is also an expiring contract followed by Tony Reali and Paige yelling at her again
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

half of me wants to say boston because they are legit, were in the finals last year, etc. etc.
Boston because they'll most likely be the ones to represent the East in the finals...I don't see Miami beating them.

You know this game is important if I had to make an appearance in the thread...damn Yuku. This has the look and feel of a playoff game...more so than the Miami game, IMO.

Woody Paige calling Landry Fields and Gallo GARBAGE
Isn't Paige from Denver?

P.S. RIGHT NOW...Fields > Favors.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Boston because they'll most likely be the ones to represent the East in the finals...I don't see Miami beating them.

You know this game is important if I had to make an appearance in the thread...damn Yuku. This has the look and feel of a playoff game...more so than the Miami game, IMO.

Woody Paige calling Landry Fields and Gallo GARBAGE
Isn't Paige from Denver?

P.S. RIGHT NOW...Fields > Favors.

roll.gif

Look at my son getting all high and mighty.

glasses.gif

I don't care if Shaq plays or not, but that lil small ball lineup will not work well tonight.

D'Antoni has to give Mozgov and Turiaf minutes tonight.

Back
Top Bottom