**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

pimp.gif

it's put up or shutup tonight, knicks on national television against the C's. hopefully they play like WE(knicks fans) know they can play and dont end up playing how non nyk fans think they play. .aka no bueno

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
1292422735lebron_fiance_twitter1.jpg
[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

If we split these next two games who would you rather beat?

definitely miami. i'd rather lose this game and have the knicks get bashed by espn and everyone in the media for not being "for real" and only being able to beat bad teams. then we bounce back after all the scrutiny and overcome it to beat the big 3 where the entire garden will be going absolutely nuts and getting "revenge" against bron. i think going through that will make the team mentally tougher in the long run.

and damn espn has a countdown to this game
eek.gif

not gunna lie i've been waiting all day for this game and have done nothing productive since getting home from school
laugh.gif

Our bench has to step up, Boston is a complete team.

Losing the next two doesn't even say much anyways because we are not a top tier team to begin with, its just exciting to have meaningful games again.

There are only 5 teams in the East that will finish ahead of us in the East if the Knicks play their game.

*gets 3 D glasses ready (sorry pr0ph).
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

[table][tr][td]
1292422735lebron_fiance_twitter1.jpg
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table]

explanation?
nerd.gif

[table][tr][td]
1292422734lebron_fiance_twitter.jpg

[/td][/tr][/table]smh at this broad ASKING to be disrespected
eyes.gif

[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

If we split these next two games who would you rather beat?
Miami.

Boston will probably be a top 3 seed in the East. We don't know where Miami will end up but if they stay around the 4/5 seed, we have a better opportunity of beating them out for a better seed if it comes to a tie or something.

I rather beat Miami just because it'll rekindle the rivalry.

And even though NYC kinda let LeBron use them, I want ya'll who was really hoping to get him here to exact your revenge.

pimp.gif
Good luck Knicks fans, I'll be rooting for you. And not just because I want Boston to lose
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom