**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Not again ,

Carmelo is not going to sign with the nets , why in the world would u leave a great team for one of the worst teams in the league

yeah yeah hahaha

nets are garbage and don't even play in BK yet. it's just not gonna happen

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I don't see him signing an extension with NJ. Nets would probably trade Harris to get Carmelo so why would he wanna stay on an uncompetitve team? People were saying he wanted to compete with the Big 3 in LA, Boston, and Miami. What big 3 would the Nets have? Carmelo, Lopez, and JayZ?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

oh this %%!%$ pierce

we better get this dub tomorrow.

came in here to post this.

and also if Carmelo is open to extend with NJ wouldn't u guys think he would have been a Net weeks ago ? I mean it's no secret that they have been offering Denver the "most lucrative" package for a while now.

Good point KingxRiece. Let's hope the Knicks can get a draft pick to shut up these critics

Amar'e historically plays well against the Celtics so I think he'll have a good game. Felton has to prevent Rondo from making plays and Chandler has to lock Pierce's sloth looking @++ down

I come home, turn on the tv, and the first thing I see is a segment on the Knicks on ESPN. Wow.

Anyhoo, if Melo goes to NJ, and they trade away either Harris or Lopez, then he's not looking to compete in this league, and we will be better served not having him on the team. I don't think that's the case so Melo to NJ.........not likely.

I'm sorry, but The Decision was only a few months ago and Cliff Lee just stepped out on us. Not until the ink's dry.

But yeah. We came out strong against Denver. We need to slow down Rondo and get a good effort out of Turiaf and Mozgov. Shaquille is playing. We can't let him remember what being Shaq was like. And if that idiot Big Baby shows up... We need someone to act like a real center tomorrow night.

Can you guys imagine if we beat both the Celtics and Heat on NATIONAL TELEVISION ?

idk what the hell ill do with myself
laugh.gif

I would probably cry like a baby if we beat both those teams on national tvI think we have a good chance against both but don't see us going 2-0. Realistically 1-1. If we lose to the Celtics, the Knicks will come out super hungry against the Heat. But I think that Pierce comment will piss off Stat n Felton

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Can you guys imagine if we beat both the Celtics and Heat on NATIONAL TELEVISION ?

idk what the hell ill do with myself
laugh.gif

that would be crazy...but I doubt we'll beat the celtics

Me too, only way we beat them imo is if we play our best all around game all season including someone showing up and having a huge game outta nowhere.

If we WON?!
eek.gif
yuku would $$!% itself when Knicks fans come out the woodwork to scream nonsense at anyone breathing.

pimp.gif

ATL lost tonight, putting them at 16-10,
so we moved up one spot (6th to 5th)

and the magic-nuggets game is pretty close right now,
but lets hope the nuggs can pull out a W....

and
indifferent.gif
at the raps losing to charlotte,
the raps play the bulls tmrw, w/o d. rose (i think)
so hopefully the raps bounce back for tmrw....

As much as I hate Pierce's comments, he is correct.  For this to be a rivalry, the Knicks need to win a little and we need to have a highly contested playoff series as well.  That's when I'll call this a rivalry. 

the only reason anyone calls this a rivaly is cause it spilled from baseball on over to everything else.

I'll never forget walking in downtown Boston with a Yanks fitted and damn near caught the onslaught.

Yeah long time ago the knicks and celts had a rivalry not even on par with some Celts Lakers, or even Knicks bulls.
but now, *Fab* that !#*# DEAD

And on ESPN broussard just say hey no matter what, as the knicks you trade for melo as SOON as the opportunity presents itself.

I agree. We won't be able to have our cake and eat it too with this one guys

Originally Posted by RaY MuLLa

We need to trade for melo ASAP

Watching Denver on NBATV has me hyped, feeling the same way. Tough spot we're in right now regarding him.

[h1]http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/70587/20101214/knicks_pursuing_telfair/[/h1]
[h1]Knicks Pursuing Telfair[/h1]

Dec 14, 2010 10:35 PM EST

Telfair_Sebastian_min.jpg
The Knicks have had multiple discussions with the Timberwolves about acquiring Sebastian Telfair, according to an executive involved in the talks.

Any trade to send Telfair to New York may be on hold to give Minnesota time to gauge the health of Jonnny Flynn who is returning from a hip injury.

Telfair is originally from Brooklyn, New York and the cousin of former Knick Stephon Marbury.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wi...101214/knicks_pursuing_telfair/#ixzz189RQq6KY

http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wi...101214/knicks_pursuing_telfair/#ixzz189RQq6KY

The Knicks and their infatuation with the T'wolves 100 point guards
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom