he might be out with a foot injury
Damn...

3238150222_1e4d39dc0e.jpg

Too soon to say, right?
laugh.gif

you would be lucky if you can find those in that range

lowest is hovering around the 130-140 range

ehhh

The Toronto game, I was in the 400 section.. great view of the court though... tickets were only 20$. Guess thats because it was the Raptors though. Lol.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

ha

i want to buy tickets too but
indifferent.gif
the prices

even for nosebleed is terrible
sick.gif
i'm about to pull the trigger though
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

for nosebleed??

right now, i'm thinking about buying a ticket but ehh, i'm debating it in my head 
laugh.gif

"if the knicks lose, will i be pissed off the next morning that I wasted away all that money?"

"If they win, it will be one hell of a crowd and I wish i was there to experience it"

Spoiler [+]
"WHAT SHOULD I DO?"

Lebron_James_Oct26news.jpg

ha

indifferent.gif
the prices

sick.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

for nosebleed??

right now, i'm thinking about buying a ticket but ehh, i'm debating it in my head 
laugh.gif

"if the knicks lose, will i be pissed off the next morning that I wasted away all that money?"

"If they win, it will be one hell of a crowd and I wish i was there to experience it"

Spoiler [+]
"WHAT SHOULD I DO?"
Yea I'm contemplating it for the exact reasons. For some reason i'm thinking its gonna be a blowout and worst 100 i ever spent, but there is always that chance where we win and its a great crowd. Right now i'm like 70/30 in favor of buying 2 tickets though

we will most likely lose to the heat by double digits. we have no interior defense, they will be driving to the hoop every other play and getting foul calls as well.

Heat don't have any interior defense as well.

Knicks make their outside shots we're good, and Amare will have his way,

+#+@ Miami.

true if we hit our shots anything can happen. we have a much better bench also. man i really want melo without having to give anyone up. i'm not sure how we can keep chandler and get melo. i think chandler is a more important piece than rooster

the heat's defense is much better than ours, point blank. we been playing better D, but it's nowhere near good enough.

My favorite Knicks moment was the 4 point play. I was in sears my dad wanted to buy a fridge or something and I'm in the tv section glued to the tube. Imagine watching the garden explode on 40 tvs. Amazing

ha

indifferent.gif
the prices

sick.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

for nosebleed??

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
"WHAT SHOULD I DO?"
Yea I'm contemplating it for the exact reasons. For some reason i'm thinking its gonna be a blowout and worst 100 i ever spent, but there is always that chance where we win and its a great crowd. Right now i'm like 70/30 in favor of buying 2 tickets though

Buy 3 tickets, I need someone to go with since none of my friends wanna pay these
sick.gif
 prices

grin.gif

Originally Posted by viiheaven

I'll be at the Denver game on Sunday. Wayyyyyyyy up there, its one of the $10 tix
laugh.gif

i'll be up there to...hopefully Melo plays, you guys think the crowd is gonna cheer him?

Originally Posted by xbiker47

ha

indifferent.gif
the prices

sick.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

for nosebleed??

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
"WHAT SHOULD I DO?"

Buy 3 tickets, I need someone to go with since none of my friends wanna pay these
sick.gif
 prices

grin.gif

If i find a good deal on them for 3 tickets on craigslist i'll let u know

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Slow recovery, rehab for Knicks' Azubuike[/h1]
Originally published: December 8, 2010 10:40 PM
Updated: December 8, 2010 10:43 PM
By ALAN HAHN  [email protected]

image.JPG

Kelenna Azubuike has tried to be patient with the arduous recovery process involving his torn left patella. Now he faces the frustration of having to wait even longer.

Azubuike, 26, has been practicing with the Knicks since mid-November, but the knee has not responded well. It is likely he'll be re-examined to determine the next step in his rehabilitation.

"He's not ready physically,'' Mike D'Antoni said last night. "He's not there yet.''

PHOTOS: Recent games and Knicks players

BLOG: Alan Hahn's 'The Knicks Fix'

The concern is about whether he will ever get there. Patella injuries are extremely difficult to come back from, as proven by Kenyon Martin's slow return to the Nuggets.

But it's very different for a guard such as Azubuike, who relies so much on quickness and explosion. His greatest assets are his strength and ability to defend at shooting guard, which is something, even with the impressive play by rookie Landry Fields, the Knicks could use. But it's only useful when he's at full strength.

"If you watch him scrimmage, he doesn't have the pop, and it's going to be a while before he gets it back,'' D'Antoni said. "He can scrimmage, but he's not strong enough or able to go sideways or able to have an NBA physical talent level.''

When the Knicks acquired Azubuike from Golden State with Anthony Randolph and Ronny Turiaf in the David Lee sign-and-trade, there wasn't a lot of confidence that he would even play this season. D'Antoni used Christmas as a target date, but now that appears unlikely.

Though the outlook is bleak now for Azubuike, D'Antoni won't write him off. "He'll get there sooner or later,'' he said, "but there's no timetable.''

I like that they're not rushing Azu back.. We're winning anyway, so why bother ?

Originally Posted by DubA169

we have him next year... no need to rush him and mess hi up
His contract is up this year.  Be nice if you guys sign him.  I'd like the Warriors to bring him back though.

Ay ! Warriors can't get any of our players.. U guys hijacked Stephen Curry from us.

I don't see a team offerin Azubuike a big contract if he don't play big in the second half of the season cuz of his injury..

On another note.. Walsh got a lot of work to do from now to next offseason.. trades, chandlers expiring. Along with Amare and felton, chandler is our most consistent player.

Back
Top Bottom