**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

The Knicks' happy free-agent addition -- the NBA's best signing so far from the most ballyhooed free-agent class ever -- had six consecutive games of 30 or more in a streak that began Nov. 28 at Detroit. He had 37 that night, followed soon thereafter by 35 vs. New Jersey, 34 at New Orleans, 31 at Toronto, 34 vs. Minnesota and 34 more against Toronto Wednesday. In that stretch, Stoudemire has averaged 34.2 points and 11.5 rebounds while shooting 59.4 percent.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ehh

The Knicks' happy free-agent addition -- the NBA's best signing so far from the most ballyhooed free-agent class ever -- had six consecutive games of 30 or more in a streak that began Nov. 28 at Detroit. He had 37 that night, followed soon thereafter by 35 vs. New Jersey, 34 at New Orleans, 31 at Toronto, 34 vs. Minnesota and 34 more against Toronto Wednesday. In that stretch, Stoudemire has averaged 34.2 points and 11.5 rebounds while shooting 59.4 percent.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

John Wall is a game-time decision for tonight so idk if he'll even play...Even if he does play, he's playing his first game coming off a foot injury..Idk how many of you guys have injured your foot in the past, but even when it's healthy it definitely doesn't feel the same for a week or two...But yet you guys are still concerned about the Wizards playing at home
laugh.gif
The team already proved they can beat weaker competition, and they currently have a 6 game road winning streak..Ol' Debbie Downer $%! Knicks fans
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

As a Knick fan, I take no game for granted.

That's a losing attitude..If we expect a positive team that thinks they can beat anyone, we have to give them that same support..If we're supposed to be realistic about our chances against elite teams, shouldn't we also be realistic about our chances against crappy teams? Since they've come together after that losing streak, they haven't given us any reason to go into a game against a weak team thinking "we can still lose this if we blah blah blah" Good teams lose to crap teams all the time..Lakers were a missed layup away from losing to the Clippers..Doesn't mean Lakers fans should think the 2010 Lakers team is capable of losing to a wack team every night

for the game against the heat, i have 2 tickets in section 224 (centercourt). Anyone interested? Taking offers right now, online they're going for 400+ for 1 of them (i'm obviously selling for much less).

UPPTEMPO8387 wrote:
LosALMIGHTY wrote:
As a Knick fan, I take no game for granted.

That's a losing attitude..If we expect a positive team that thinks they can beat anyone, we have to give them that same support..If we're supposed to be realistic about our chances against elite teams, shouldn't we also be realistic about our chances against crappy teams? Since they've come together after that losing streak, they haven't given us any reason to go into a game against a weak team thinking "we can still lose this if we blah blah blah" Good teams lose to crap teams all the time..Lakers were a missed layup away from losing to the Clippers..Doesn't mean Lakers fans should think the 2010 Lakers team is capable of losing to a wack team every night

You can't compare us the 2 time defending champs. We are still a young team and we are playing a weak schedule. Just because we are better than Washington, doesn't mean we should look past them. We can afford to lose games we should win. Great teams don't take games off. Neither should we. I am not doubting our chances against anyone, but I'm not quick to chalk up a W either.

stressout.jpg

It's Friday Night Knicks against the Wiz. We're a pretty good road team, and they're not a team anymore. If this is a game you're gonna worry about...I got bad news about our winter.

I think we're gonna abuse them. I don't mind eating my words. 
laugh.gif

Can't be mad because we're winning and playing well. But still...that's a talented lottery pick that we kinda stole from a team in flux. 
tired.gif

Follow Shawne Williams example AR..
D'antoni is about to be on PTI if you're near a TV...

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Can't be mad because we're winning and playing well. But still...that's a talented lottery pick that we kinda stole from a team in flux. 
tired.gif

Follow Shawne Williams example AR..
D'antoni is about to be on PTI if you're near a TV...

thanks for the alert.

Back
Top Bottom