Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Folks mad as hell on Twitter
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
what they saying?

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Man, we better have won this game.

After DC on Friday, the schedule becomes RIDICULOUS.

sick.gif
Yea, It can get ugly (c) Swizz Beatz.
Yep, it's what I've been trying to say through this recent winning, we need to be winning these games because our upcoming schedule is brutal, pile up the wins and hope to be .500 after this next month.
But for right now, that was a hell of a performance...despite letting Bargnani beast all over us, Felton and STAT stepped up.

15p5uex.jpg

Yes, it is a good thing we've won these. creates a little cushion.

but with the way we have been playing, maybe we can steal a few against better competition.

Considering people are saying we have a cupcake schedule, which was a schedule we would lose to begin with, means we have a better team out on the court.

Far from a perfect team, but very competitive and exciting to watch.

Our Cupcake schedule? The Heat have beaten maybe 2-3 playoff teams all season and on ESPN the headline for the NBA section is "Are Heat an Elite team yet?"

These people are unbelievable
30t6p3b.gif
I can understand pointing out the schedule but if you're gonna do that for us, do it for the other teams that are just winning because of the same reasons

Why hate when they know damn well that any team on the come up must win against lower echelon teams. Ain't that how the Lakers, the Celtics, the Magic, etc get those 50-60 wins a year?

considering a chunk of these games were on the road, saying we've done this with a 'soft' schedule is BS.

almost any road game in the NBA or any sport is difficult.

oh yeah....
another career high
tired.gif

and after the fridays game,
the schedule is [swizz beat] ridiculous!! [/swizz beats]

yall know i retired from posting, but i had make a minor return for my knicks
pimp.gif

and my son @therockwell is IRATE on twitter, son is jokes
laugh.gif

until next time comrades

I don't understand what people are saying about we have a soft schedule....

Are we suppose to lose theses games then?

Don't the Lakers beat soft teams, why can't we do the same?
laugh.gif

All this hate and we're not even in the playoffs.

laugh.gif
is that real?

and
pimp.gif
at the win. my bro and I almost lost it when the 3 fell in.

I was like when the hell did amare get 30?!?!? when Breen said "6th straight 30 pt game!!!"
I really thought there was an end to that streak honestly.

Again, good W dudes.

just got back from the game

the garden was **@$@@! booonkers. pleeeease tell me you heard the mvp chants

Clyde interview with SlamOnline

Clyde Frazier Chats Fashion, Knicks

The Knicks great discusses his book, Rockin’ Steady.

by Kyle Stack / @KyleStack

Clyde Frazier has maintained his swagger and sense of fashion since he came out with his groundbreaking book in 1974, Rockin’ Steady: A Guide to Basketball and Cool. The book, co-authored with Pulitzer Prize-winning sports reporter Ira Berkow, is part basketball instructional guide, part style guide. It’s been re-issued with new material, as Frazier feels there’s much for a younger generation of NBA fans to learn about him and his philosophy on many facets of life. Now a Knicks game broadcaster for MSG Network, Frazier was at the NBA Store yesterday to sign the book for fans. I was able to catch up with him to talk about the book, the Knicks and more. Bucks Knicks Basketball

SLAM: How has your sense of fashion evolved since your book came out in ‘74?
Clyde Frazier: Well, I’m really astounded that I had that perception so far back. I think I know how to coordinate fashion better because of experience. My discipline with diet and exercise and things I was doing three decades ago have me in this position now. People think I could still play; I’m still physically fit. I’m still into styling and profiling, so it’s kind of a revelation. The book still has my concepts of basketball, my philosophy on the game, how you should choose to defend some of the more prolific scorers — [Oscar] Robertson, [Jerry] West, Earl “The Pearl

Back
Top Bottom