**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by d3simet

Originally Posted by MrONegative

24x30nt.jpg
2eandbd.jpg

roll.gif
 I love this team.

amazing shooters bounce for Felton, that was so sick. Felton seems like a cool +#* dude too, Amar'e killed the 4th.

The biggest thing I take from the game was the crowd and how loud the Garden sounded, hasn't been like that in a while

I'm in a mean fight with roommates right now so I was watching it online refreshing every twenty seconds by the end of the game. I would have been mad at Raymond if it hadn't gone in.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by xbiker47

"The knicks are back"
As much as I love the Knicks, this is straight comedy to me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Hopefully we get to the Playoffs
pimp.gif

Were back!!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

YYYYYYEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH BBBBAAABYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
happy.gif
pimp.gif
 Too bad I can't watch their games though. I live in Florida
tired.gif

I thought Amare would be pretty good for New York. Wow has he exceeded my expectations. MVP chants are well deserved. Knicks! Lets fn go
pimp.gif

Yeah, I didn't really know what to expect from Amare. And incidentally, Raymond is also balling in my iPhone NBA game.

Respect to the Raptors. Bargnani was playing out of his mind. Amar'e is a damn assassin. 5 fouls and he still bullied this $#+@ out of them. On defense ... we got the W though. So damn happy.

I was arguing with NT'ers left n right in this thread early in the season when STAT was turning the ball over, telling everyone it was just a phase of him not having any team chemistry and trying to carry the team on his own..Now that he's feeling more comfortable with his teammates, everyone sees what I was saying
laugh.gif
I ain't even mad though

Knicks are nowhere near Lakers' talent wise but threads for teams like the Lakers are full of haters because they're in a big market...If the Knicks keep this up and are a top 5 East team all season, this thread is gonna be flooded with haters from all across the country

all this success you guys are having is great ... but Dammit knicks just loose already  
laugh.gif
 j/k

Back
Top Bottom