**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Al3xis

laugh.gif
. 3 weeks ago I swore you said this roster was trash. 
I'm bi-polar
Haha atleast you admit it. I swear sometimes you post and i'll get all
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
like +#% is he serious with this #+!$?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Na but its all love fam

I dont think Bill Walker was actually given a "real" chance to prove himself. *shrugs maybe thats just me.

And as bad as AR's been, i still think he needs more PT. Amare doesnt look like he's slowing down anytime soon, but playing all those minutes are eventually going to take a toll on him. He needs to be fresh towards the end of the season when we need him the most.

I think Douglas needs a bit more PT too. Sure he's only capable of running the point for a few minutes, but give Felton a damn break. Dude looks exhausted out there.

I push for a Eric Maynor as our backup point
nerd.gif

Give me a break, at least most of y'all have the Yanks and Giants who have won something, my teams the Jets, Mets Knicks have done nothing but disappoint in my 21 years.  I'm Bi-Polar, but its a justifiable bi-polar
laugh.gif

Yea I agree, Walker had 1 maybe 2 bad games and got pulled for Williams. I'm not necessarily complaining but he had the quick trigger on him I guess. Either that or he was like hey why not, let me give Williams a shot anyway.

Give me a break, at least most of y'all have the Yanks and Giants who have won something, my teams the Jets, Mets Knicks have done nothing but disappoint in my 21 years.  I'm Bi-Polar, but its a justifiable bi-polar
laugh.gif
I know the feeling, brah. 

Really happy to see another win, and finally at home too.

With Melo, if you have the chance you get him now... can't be hopeful for the off-season and a trade goes through while we're being patient. Although waiting for the offseason and the new CBA with cheaper/shorter contracts would be beneficial rather than Melo signing a huge extension with us now.

Douglas can't be a legit backup PG, he is who we thought he is, a streaky combo guard off the bench. I'm still
laugh.gif
@ people who said he deserved to start over Felton after the preseason.

just got back from the game

and i feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel good. i knew that i would. i feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel good. i kne wthat i woudl. so hood. so good. i got kniiiiiiiiiiiicks da da duh da du da da d a daaaa

We do need a backup PG though, really who are legitimate option, guys with expiring contracts that are expendable?
I came up with this
2s9rgh2.jpg

J.J. Barea should be expendable if Roddy Beaubois comes back 100% healthy.

If the Knicks only want to trade away Bill Walker, they'll have to pick between the likes of Anthony Carter and Earl Boykins.
laugh.gif

I'll pass on a the 5'8 ****** who is a chuck, don't want. Rather have Telefair at least he is a pss first PG.

I actually don't think Anthony Carter is THAT awful.

My level of excitement is UP THERE right now...Knicks winning again (@ Home!) on your boy's Born Day.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
WOO WOO

My man Turiaf
roll.gif

roll.gif

I was watching the game with my boys and I was like "Yo, that's going to be a gif." when Turiaf started bugging on the bench. Then he started doing the Tatanka chopping motion on the timeout. I was like
30t6p3b.gif
"this guy"

laugh.gif

I hype about how these dudes are playing.

Excited to see how we match up against some of the contenders now that we've had some time to gel.

It's been so long since we been good, I'm literally feeling so $#$!$%* wavey right now...I feel like I'm having sex again after not smashing for 10 years
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Stat is amazing man it just makes me imagine if we had lebron 
30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

sick.gif
we would be UNSTOPPABLE 

Lol probably would of been 18-4 right now... but who cares. Clutch Amare > Bosh. Clutch.... Melo > Bron

Unrestricted 2011 PG....

Javaris Crittenton
Mo Williams (ETO)
J.J Barea
Anthony Carter
T.J Ford
Vujavic.. (If he counts)
Acie Law (Cut yesterday by the Grizzlies, can probably just pick him up if we have a slot.. which i doubt)
Arroyo
Boykins
Telfair
Earl Watson
Ronny Price
Mardy Collins !!!!!!!!!

I feel robbed as a basketball fan to not see him in this system running the pick & roll with Amare with shooters on the wings..
30t6p3b.gif

Dummy.

moving on...

and it makes no sense to give up Bill Walker in a deal when you can pick up a back up PG like Law off the street. Just cut Rautins already. He's 24 years old and you drafted him with the delusional thought he could play PG. now you're shopping for a back up PG.......clearly he doesn't need time to develop. if he can't do it now, he never will.

Same i was thinking.... They didn't even try Rautins at PG though ?

And would Acie Law be a good backup ?

Al3xis wrote:
Just cut Rautins already. He's 24 years old and you drafted him with the delusional thought he could play PG. now you're shopping for a back up PG.......clearly he doesn't need time to develop. if he can't do it now, he never will.

WHy do you dislike Rautins so much? He hasn't even had valuable playing time for proper evaluation. If you're gonna say that he hasn't played for a reason and coach knows best, well, D'antoni isn't even the best judge of his own player's strengths and has shunned/ kept players on the bench in the past who have good abilities.

Does anyone know where I can buy the towels the Knicks players use when they're sitting on the bench? They look really dope and I'm in need of a new towel
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom