**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by DubA169

we need a center more than a pg
Good luck trying to get even a decent center for Bill Walker. If our staff wanted a center we should've went after Earl Barron a little harder. We're just fine with Mozgod and Turiaf right now, it's just Turiaf hasn't been healthy.

Earl Barron
30t6p3b.gif

I also think we need to swing a deal for either Reggie Evans or Sam Dalembert both play very good D and are also expirings.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I'd love to have that dirty playing mo'fo Evans on our team.

Evans and Turiafs defense and hustle on our squad
sick.gif

Let's get him in time for the Heat game
pimp.gif

The Raptors are not going to give up their best rebounder who puts Bargnani in his best position to succeed for peanuts. And with Cousins to the bench and Thompson playing out of position at the 3, Dalembert ain't going anywhere either.

Originally Posted by Proshares

The Raptors are not going to give up their best rebounder who puts Bargnani in his best position to succeed for peanuts. And with Cousins to the bench and Thompson playing out of position at the 3, Dalembert ain't going anywhere either.
True but you figure the Raptors will want to see Bargnani, Johnson and Davis get the minutes at PF/C, making Evans available. Of course this is contingent on the Raptors being out of the playoff race in February.

Pretty much. I don't know why you guys think we're gonna be able to get any big for Bill Walker. Evans is making 5 million a year and Dalembert is making 13 million neither one of those guys is happening. Anybody we give up for one of those two is going to be a key rotation guy and the last thing we went to happen is chemistry messing up.

Originally Posted by PMatic

True but you figure the Raptors will want to see Bargnani, Johnson and Davis get the minutes at PF/C, making Evans available. Of course this is contingent on the Raptors being out of the playoff race in February.

You're right.  I still see them in it by then, though.  That last spot or two gonna be up for grabs between a good amount of teams.  Bargnani has rebounded better since Evans went out but he's not playing the game that was netting him 22 PPG before.  A player like Evans compliments him so well.

oh ok 
laugh.gif

i already completed the whole classic campaign but the game is madd fun
pimp.gif
especially online

remix is a nice touch also.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

oh ok 
laugh.gif

i already completed the whole classic campaign but the game is madd fun
pimp.gif
especially online

remix is a nice touch also.

Man i haven't even tried online yet i ain't bout that life
laugh.gif

I can't get past the Larry Bird boss battle in remix tour for %$#@
mad.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by DubA169

we need a center more than a pg

turiaf-the flying Frenchman?

don't forget eddy curry nicknames...
cheeseburger Eddy
Eddy The Great
nerd.gif
4d22530e76a2bcf016450da0a83fd31976a115a.jpg

I'd love to have that dirty playing mo'fo Evans on our team.

him and Turiaf playing Oakley to Amare's Ewing... i like the idea
devil.gif
pimp.gif

and i kinda like "The General" for Ray, although im more prone to the kinda nick names i could just say replacing the name like STAT, Rooster, even feeling Agua a bit lately
laugh.gif
... General is too broad to have sticking power to one player like "The Glove" did for Payton or "The Answer" for Iverson

sidenote
The "Free Eddy Curry" Army out there needs to understand that Curry hasn't showed anyone in practice that he can consistently play at the pace D'Antoni's Knicks need to play, never mind move the ball and defend.
... Bueller... Bueller?

Back
Top Bottom