**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Completely agree with you Tim..We won 10 of the last 11, one of them against one of the best Western Conference teams ON THE ROAD..Yeah, 1 win isn't something to throw a parade for but it was still an impressive win..And through most of this streak, Gallo has been slumping..So imagine everyone playing well, Gallo plays as well as we know he can, Williams continues to bang 3's off the bench, and Buike comes through and plays well...This team can be a problem if they keep their minds straight and play with heart...Not to mention Turiaf isn't healthy either

Originally Posted by tim teufel

we need to keep this team in tact. get melo next year
Stop it...If we wait to the deadline we could prolly get 'Melo for Wilson, Fields, + Curry which you have to do.  We are playing great, but we still have faced the overall lowest win percentage of any team in the league.

I ONLY "SEENT" THE FIRST HLF.... I FIGURED WE'D WIN CAUSE NO WAY MINNY WAS GONNA SHOOT 70 PERCENT ALL NIGHT... BOUT TO CATCH UP ON 60 TONIGHT
WE HAVE JUST AS MANY WINS AS MIAMI... 
smokin.gif

That's half the teams I need to win today...
frown.gif
hope the Jets can pull another Monday Night miracle.. but wow these Knicks are making my holiday season go good already.. ill be at Wednesday game.
pimp.gif

it's up to Melo, but it would be in the best interest of this team if he did hold out until the summer.

but if he wants the extension, you make a deal for him. can't be asleep at the wheel.

Either way, I don't care. I'm enjoying this team right now.

It's been so long since we been good, I'm literally feeling so $#$!$%* wavey right now...I feel like I'm having sex again after not smashing for 10 years
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

it's up to Melo, but it would be in the best interest of this team if he did hold out until the summer.

but if he wants the extension, you make a deal for him. can't be asleep at the wheel.

Either way, I don't care. I'm enjoying this team right now.
Pretty much.

Don't get it twisted dudes, we're not upper echelon & Melo would be the biggest boost to get there.

Originally Posted by youngin33

How about Walt Clyde's comment earlier about the Knicks D in the 3rd quarter.  "The Knicks on their case like Sherlock Holmes".  Something along those lines had me
roll.gif

Another W, 10 out of the last 11.  Hottest team in the NBA? 

Still going to get no love, but it's whatever.  Just keep winning baby!

13-9
pimp.gif
THAT WALT CLYDE COMMENT CAN BE FOUND IN THE ACCIDENTAL DEFENSE BOX    http://www.nba.com/games/...206/MINNYK/gameinfo.html

This team's strongest asset is depth as I said at the start of the year, we really have about 9 or 10 guys that are legit NBA rotation players.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

laugh.gif
. 3 weeks ago I swore you said this roster was trash. 
I did
laugh.gif
.  But I also said that when we were 3-2 and the trash comment was during the 6 game losing streak.  I'ma bi-polar when it comes to my fandom

Originally Posted by BangDak

The problem with depth is that we have a coach that likes to use short rotations
30t6p3b.gif
Who on that bench deserves to be playing right now, though? If we were losing, I'd agree on Randolph but he has looked beyond terrible given the opportunity and there is no reason to give him a shot to prove himself while we're winning. Bill Walker had his job taken from him and his replacement has been great.

As long as he doesn't cut it down to a 7 man rotation, I'm fine with how he's handled it this year. With Turiaf in the fold, he's played 9 guys. Felton is the only person I'm worried about breaking down. Amare is in incredible condition. nobody else is even being closed to over worked.

I loved how everybody made a big deal about Amar'e's knee when it hasn't been a problem for 3 years since the surgery. Really, it is quite amazing when you consider a guy's game who was based on his explosiveness he came back from microsurgery and managed to be just as good as before. Dude works his $!@ off ans stays in incredible shape. My favorite part about this squad is that it is just full of likeable players. No ego's on this team, everybody brings it every night, and whoever has the hot hand they are going to feed. After 10 years of teams filled with bad apples it good knowing we have a team that gives 110% every night.

We do need a backup PG though, really who are legitimate option, guys with expiring contracts that are expendable?

I'm glad that I chose Knicks game over Jets game tonight. I knew the Jets are terrible tonight. For Shawne Williams, this guy doesnt seem like a fluke to me. He got drafted in the first round for some reasons. I hope he keeps it up. It's weird. When Turiaf is playing, Knicks players block anywhere. !!*? lol

Back
Top Bottom