**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

indifferent.gif
@ people gassed over a few wins so not wanting to trade for Melo.

You do that trade whenever possible.
Finally someone who is sane!
laugh.gif

Nobody is saying don't take Carmelo if the Nuggets offer him, all we're saying is don't go crazy trying to acquire him if we have to give up our entire team..Let's say the Nuggets offer us ONLY Carmelo, no Jr Smith or anyone else, Just Melo alone...And they ask for Randolph, Gallo, Chandler, and Fields...Then Melo gets hurt a few games after we get him..Then what? We gonna rely on Douglass to be our role player? Or Mozgov? Anything can happen in a season..You don't gut an entire team as their chemistry is building because they haven't proven themselves...We're not even 20 games into the season..We're playing the Hornets this weekend..That could be a statement game..If we can't hang with them then we try to make moves...But if we beat the Hornets and get our confidence up n begin competing with the better teams out there, I don't see why you mess that up

If we have a shot at Melo take it in a heartbeat. Getting Melo would mean were one more step closer to CP3
pimp.gif

We don't gut this team to get Melo though. And since trade talks have died down, I'm looking forward to seeing how far this team develops through the course of an entire season. I don't want to end up like Miami with 2 or 3 great players and filler.

i had one of the coolest night in a long time. i came to the garden 2 hours early to drink cheap. all of a sudden my friend who knows nothing about basketball goes "yo who is that guy with the camera on him?" it was walt!!!! so i stand around 4 people as they talk, and i explain yo that's the greatest knick ever, the last to win a championship, and he tuns to me and says"hey in 3 or 4 years maybe we can win something" so i've shook his hand before, so i don't try to again, but as he is leaving he knocks the mixed drink in a bottle out of my hand by accident with his briefcase. i was cracking up

i met him before when don cheney was announced as the coach. i wa son ny 1 shaking chney's hand. so the fun was great but to see him talking to random people made my night. because when i first met him it was on the court

Great game at the Garden!! Me and my boy snuck in Jack Daniels and sipped on it all night long, I am beyond twisted and very happy the Knicks are over .500!

Lets keep it goin and tonight fam.

9 years ago we were 10-9 and Jeff Van Gundy resigned and, well....we all know how those next 9 years turned out.

Haven't been over .500 from December on since.

until now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

9 years ago we were 10-9 and Jeff Van Gundy resigned and, well....we all know how those next 9 years turned out.

Haven't been over .500 from December on since.

until now
pimp.gif
Van Gundy knew what laid ahead for the Knicks.

Oh, how we miss thee.

Hope Turiaf is back for New Orleans, that'll be a good road test. Then Toronto to follow.

Can't wait to son the Nets fans at work tomorrow
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

SMH at the ESPN anchor giving us props saying "were heating up" and the other anchor cuts him off and laughs 
indifferent.gif

I'm on the Mez/AMP side but that doesn't matter right now. Hopefully we keep this going so all those media %+$%@%% that claimed we have 'no talent' for a deal can eat !!!+.
pimp.gif

Don't know if this has been discussed, but via NBA.com, Fields is currently ranked 2nd among all rookies.

Back
Top Bottom