**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Guys slow down with the hype a little, this is the worst part of our schedule. We are beating the team we should beat which is great but realize we've played a lot of trash teams so far. Our record should really be slightly better than it is but I'm still happy.

And we still give up the house for Melo if they offer, we have to at least give up 2 out of the 3 of gallo, wilson and landry. I'd prefer to get rid of Gallo and Landry and keep Wilson. He proved tonight what he can do when he starts. IllWill for 6th man campaign though.

pimp.gif

For real, for real, eff Denver, let's see what we have here this year & move on with the money we have coming for the next season.

All the pessimistic fans, please save it for a different time because right now us optimistic fans are trying to enjoy this moment...Can't remember the last time we were above .500 19 games into the season...Last season after 19 we were like 4-15

Nobody expected this team to be killing the elites like the Lakers, Magic, etc but we only played 1 elite team (Celtics) and competed with them the entire game..Even if we're slightly below .500 against good teams and above. 500 against crap teams, that's still getting us into the playoffs...And the more games this team wins, the more interest we'll gain from the Nuggets knowing we have players with a winning mindset

only guys that NEED to stay on this team are!

Amar'e
Felton
Fields
Will the Thrill

Gallo + Eddy Curry + Buike + AR     FOR Melo
ohwell.gif

And this is the problem with Knicks fans
30t6p3b.gif
.  Really you want to keep a team the same that has a ceiling of a 7th or 8th seed? I'm sure you guys saying no to 'Melo are the ones though David Lee was better than Kevin Love or Amar'e
laugh.gif
.  Don't let mediocre success get to your head.  The onyl team with a record over 500 we have beat is a Bulls squad without Boozer.  This team is still not very good.  In the Western conference we don't even sniff the playoffs.  When we win you guys act like a bunch of virgins getting laid for the first time, swearing you had the best sex of your life. 

This team needs to keep focusing on winning and getting all pieces to play well especially the young guys. You guys are right in being happy, for the first time we have some young talent who is actually decent in Fields, Will, Douglas and Gallo.  Those guys are nice supporting players.  Don't let good wins over crap teams fool you.  This team is better than it has been in a long time so I understand the reason y'all are gassed, but too often over this past decade we've been complacent with mediocrity.  This team still has a LONG way to go.

Amar'e is great though.  Everything I ever wanted and more.  If that guy is your 3rd best player you can win a championship no doubt.

Melo and CP3
nerd.gif

just started watching the game from my DVR. Nice PnR to end the half. No one tell me what happens. No one dies though right? k

I think most people want to just keep this team because they dont want to gut the team, and because they believe Melo is definitely going to sign with us in the off-season.

I dont really want to give up either Gallo or AR, but if i'd have to say, move AR and keep it moving. Mike's too stubborn to give him PT and if that's the case, if Douglas, Fields and AR gets it done, pull the trigger.

Yes, we all love great role players and fan favorites, but whatever makes us a title contending team.

indifferent.gif
@ people gassed over a few wins so not wanting to trade for Melo.

You do that trade whenever possible.

Back
Top Bottom