Official: 11/23 San Francisco 49ers @ Dallas Cowboys 10A PST Vol. Romo's Pinky Hurts

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

We will find a way to lose either this or the Seattle game
laugh.gif
............or both.

Was thinking the exact same thing.

I forsee Romo fumbling 2 times and throwing 3 picks. Singeltary will have this team fired up no doubt
I can't believe I'm completely agreeing with a Cowgirl fan on how their team will lose.
grin.gif

Anyone know where I can find a link to the game?

I'm out of the country for the weekend, so my NFL Sunday ticket will be of no use to me.
ohwell.gif

On another note, this game scares me for some reason. I hope we don't overlook 49ers and play with the same urgency they showed against the ******** lastweek.

hey bro ill update you / thread with a link when it comes closer to game time.

Originally Posted by Dr 715

Kinks = getting a real offensive line
even though i agree with you, i gotta say the Oline isnt as bad as most people would think. In the games that Hill has started, the Oline hasgiven up maybe 2-3sacks. When it was JTO, it was 21839021sacks. coincidences?

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Hopefully a big game from TO, although not likely. I'd like to see him do a compilation of all his TD celebrations with the Niners. Miles Austin replacing Crayton as the #3 WR though, it's about time!
pimp.gif

If Dallas can win then it will be a big step towards rebuilding their mentality. I bet guys are already looking past this game and the Seahawks game, thinking it is going to be an automatic 8-4 record
smh.gif
This is going to be Wade Phillips biggest challenge this week. If they can maintain that hunger they had last night then they will be fine. If they start out sleepwalking, expecting to just "turn it on" against the Niners then they will lose.

Austin is hurt again ....

Glad to see bruce back.

Keep pounding the ball, then set them up with a PA

Back
Top Bottom