Official: 11/23 San Francisco 49ers @ Dallas Cowboys 10A PST Vol. Romo's Pinky Hurts

Originally Posted by acidicality

Nah, just gotta utilize Nedney every way we can.

Joe Nedney at linebacker next to PWillis
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
...unstoppable
Joe Nedney in the wildcat formation with Gore.
eek.gif

If that fails, we line up for a field goal every down and utilize all the FG fakes we can.
Nedney aint no Scobee, my man scobee can do all that.
roll.gif

But we should win this. if we take an L. we are back to square one on becoming desperate again.

Romo out first minute from big toe injury. T.O with 15 drops. Barber
pimp.gif
with 165 yards rushing.

24-28 Niners
devil.gif

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

I fully expect Shaun Hill to die in this game.

It's ok, haven't you heard of J'TO?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I fully expect JT O'Sullivan to die in this game.
It's ok, haven't you heard of Jamie Martin?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
It's okay Michael Robinson played QB in college
pimp.gif
Don't sleep on Arnaz Battle
pimp.gif

Hopefully a big game from TO, although not likely. I'd like to see him do a compilation of all his TD celebrations with the Niners. Miles Austin replacingCrayton as the #3 WR though, it's about time!
pimp.gif

If Dallas can win then it will be a big step towards rebuilding their mentality. I bet guys are already looking past this game and the Seahawks game, thinkingit is going to be an automatic 8-4 record
smh.gif
This is going to be Wade Phillipsbiggest challenge this week. If they can maintain that hunger they had last night then they will be fine. If they start out sleepwalking, expecting to just"turn it on" against the Niners then they will lose.

I know we lost this game but the 1993 NFC Championship game is on right now on the NFL network, this was a good but sad game for us niner fans

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

We will find a way to lose either this or the Seattle game
laugh.gif
............or both.

Was thinking the exact same thing.

I forsee Romo fumbling 2 times and throwing 3 picks. Singeltary will have this team fired up no doubt

I hope my niners don't get kills again, but they probably will since the damn cowgirls has too much weapons of offenese.

I have a feeling this will be an ugly game, like the Cowboys/Bengals and Cowboys/Bucs earlier. But then again, there's that record of west coast teamsdoing bad while playing the early game so maybe Dallas will have an edge, although they aren't used to playing the early game either.

Honestly, I've loved the way Singletary has gotten the boys ready to play.

They play with more fire and aggression, they now POUND THE DAMN BALL!

It'll take time for him to get accustomed to the role, but I hope they give him another year to work out the kinks.

it sucks that its been 11 years since one of these 49ers dallas games actually meant something, because in the 4 times the two teams have met since november1997 either one or both of the two teams has sucked , and in that 1997 season dallas went 6-10 but they still had a winning record at the time the two teamsmet.

2000 both teams sucked t.o star game
2001-02 49ers were good dave campo was the cowboys coach enough said.
2005 dallas was decent 49ers were horrible.

these two teams need to be battling for nfc supremacy once again but most likely when the 49ers become relevant again dallas will be an average team.

anyhow i think the game will be close but the 49ers will lose it late but im hoping for the upset and i hope dallas is looking past this game and thinkingabout thanksgiving instead.

we should beat this team. not barely win like we did with the bucs. im hoping a good game from from romo and hope T.O. just goes ape ishhh and the dallas Dcomes out and earns their paycheck.
idk.. either this game or SEA i feel an upset... if so id rather tommorow. cuz next week i aint stuffing my face with 6 plates of deliciousness following aloss.

Back
Top Bottom