Official: 11/23 San Francisco 49ers @ Dallas Cowboys 10A PST Vol. Romo's Pinky Hurts

Another L....
smh.gif
...but I still like the effort they play with...Singletary seems to have the player's respect...

Any of those links still working?

They switched the Cowboys game to the start of the Falcons/Panthers game

Originally Posted by Dr 715

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

nice catch TO

and SOME 49er fans are ok, they have stop some of the $@*# they was yacking the past 2 years
Why is your dumb +!* making +%#* up?

-Veron Davis is the best TE in the NFL

-Tully Banta-Cain is a great pick up

-Nate Clements and walt harris=best CB tandom in the NFL

-and that playoff crap yall was talking last season

dont ring a bell?

Nope. Doesn't ring a bell.

Sounds like you're taking comments out of context and running with them.

P.S. Good game, Dallas.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Another L....
smh.gif
...but I still like the effort they play with...Singletary seems to have the player's respect...

hes making progress with this pathetic team
frown.gif
...niners never disappointme with disappointment on sundays

Despite the loss, the 49ers are playing with some intensity for the most part. This is clearly a rebuilding year so a loss like this is bound to occur. Wehave to keep Singeltary, I like him as head coach. Hill is doing okay for the most part but I still think the 49ers need to either draft or preferably get aveteran in the off-season........McNabb maybe??

cowboys getting there feet back down. we need this turkey day win and then we have a big show down games after that. lets keep winning stay healthy and hopesome teams lose we can do this.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

49ers 2009 - Marty & MCnabb
happy.gif

Bring em out bring em out!!!!

with the 49ers horrible pass protection and mcnabb's injuries, i dont see this as a good combination.
for the sake of any QB in the nfl, i wouldn't want them to suit up in the niners jersey right now

mcnabb in red and gold running for his life in 2009??

Originally Posted by ricoXstacks

cowboys getting there feet back down. we need this turkey day win and then we have a big show down games after that. lets keep winning stay healthy and hope some teams lose we can do this.
Yeah we need to keep up the winning and get some help from other teams
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom