Official: 11/23 San Francisco 49ers @ Dallas Cowboys 10A PST Vol. Romo's Pinky Hurts

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ clements trying to decapitate people...although he's gettin burned today imstill a fan of this dude

Originally Posted by moe200069

Originally Posted by dland24

given that he visibly wears a cross during the game, i wonder if singletary curses on the sidelines?

Are you insinuating that Christians/Catholics dont swear?

not saying that they dont...but isnt it wrong to use profanity

laugh.gif
and isn't it wrong for preists to touch little boys? Comon man the world ain't perfect

Mike Jenkins is gone with a hamstring injury.

Hahah you Pacman haters gonna be eatin your words soon. Its a good chance newman will get injured again which would leave Henry and Scandrick @ left and rightcorner with no nickle corner unless you're content with Alan Ball.

Pacman reinstatment lookin real good right now

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by dland24

given that he visibly wears a cross during the game, i wonder if singletary curses on the sidelines?

Are you insinuating that Christians/Catholics dont swear?

not saying that they dont...but isnt it wrong to use profanity

laugh.gif
and isn't it wrong for preists to touch little boys? Comon man the world ain't perfect
touché

Its probably time for the starters to come out of the game in about a minute or two.

And on a side note, I like Niners fans more than any other opposing teams' fans on this board. You guys are much more level headed than most fans of theEagles, Giants, ********...etc

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

Its probably time for the starters to come out of the game in about a minute or two.

And on a side note, I like Niners fans more than any other opposing teams' fans on this board. You guys are much more level headed than most fans of the Eagles, Giants, ********...etc

whereas i appreciate the uhmm "compliment" about niner fans...our levelheadedness comes from the fact that our team has sucked for the past 4-5seasons. if our team was any good, you'd probably hate us

And on a side note, I like Niners fans more than any other opposing teams' fans on this board. You guys are much more level headed than most fans of the Eagles, Giants, ********...etc

lol at your examples, those are division rivals lol

whereas i appreciate the uhmm "compliment" about niner fans...our levelheadedness comes from the fact that our team has sucked for the past 4-5 seasons. if our team was any good, you'd probably hate us

That doesn't stop a certain Browns fan, Colts fan, etc.

pimp.gif

At least we know our team sucks. Certain people on here can't seem to grasp this idea (namely ******** fans).

nice catch TO

and SOME 49er fans are ok, they have stop some of the $@*# they was yacking the past 2 years

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

nice catch TO

and SOME 49er fans are ok, they have stop some of the $@*# they was yacking the past 2 years
Why is your dumb +!* making +%#* up?

Back
Top Bottom