Official 11/23 N Y Jets ( 7-3 ) vs. Tenn. Titans ( 10 - 0 ) vol. 10 - 1 .......

Heading to the locker room, it's 10-3 Jets.

Alright, here it goes. We are playing great on the defensive side of the ball, although we are getting a lot of help from the incomplete passes by the Titansreceivers. Our offense started off great, then it died down a bit. We have to step it up on the offensive side of the ball if we plan on winning this game. Itstarts when we get the ball back to start the 3rd quarter.

Overall, I'm pleased with the way we are playing to this point. It has to continue though.

jets better pull this out or i'm gonna be real pissed off painting the bathroom .....

RUN IT DOWN THEIR THROATS !!!!!!

laugh.gif
at Bryan Thomas playing with the official, about to spike the ball.That needs to be made into a .gif

I don't think it needs to be said Chad could never make that throw.

that's what he's here for

TOUCHDOWN !!!!!

we are exposing these frauds . how long before vince comes in for some garbage time ?

Originally Posted by allen3xis

I don't think it needs to be said Chad could never make that throw.

that's what he's here for
I disagree, Chad's having a great day today against the Pats. He's made some great throws this season. Anyway. Jets are looking alright.Titans look like orphans out there today. I knew they weren't all that.

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

....... GIANTS V. Jets superbowl man that would be sweeeeeet
pimp.gif
I actually thought about that at one point. That would be crazy. Without Favre, that idea would never have popped into my head.

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

....... GIANTS V. Jets superbowl man that would be sweeeeeet
pimp.gif
I actually thought about that at one point. That would be crazy. Without Favre, that idea would never have popped into my head.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Remember, we are the Jets.

Back
Top Bottom